1. What do AN patients associate skinny with according to Harrison 2001?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does classical conditioning pay a part in AN?
- Patients associate the need to be skinny with social restrictions
- The patients associates happiness of being skinny and dieting
- Patients associate feeling fat with being happy
3. How does operant conditioning effect AN patients?
- When the patient is rewarded through compliments by friends
- When the patient is complimented on loosing weight, this is classed as a reward
- When the patient is rewarded through not eating by loosing weight
4. How may AN patients use social learning theory
- imitate their role models
- Imitate their parents behaviour to food
- Imitate their peers behaviour towards food
5. What did Groesz et al 2001 look at with social learning theory?
- Ideal body type causes dysmorphia
- Ideal body type causes anxiety about weight
- Ideal body weight causes as increase in dieting