1. What is a criticism of the RSH?
- 25% of AN patients are male, this does not explain their reasoning
- Women over 25 still become anorexia, this does not explain why
- Does not explain why children become anorexic
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does this theory link to modern day?
- Girls control their weight to say pre-pubescent
- Girls control their weight so they can stay thin
3. How is this approach deterministic?
- Does not take into account social and biological factors
- Does not take into account free will
4. Who came up with the Reproductive Suppression Hypothesis?
- James and Jacobs
5. What is a problem with the evolutionary approach on AN?
- Does not explain why women who don't want children don't have AN
- It cannot explain how is passes on as genetics
- Can't explain why older women have it