1. What is a criticism of the RSH?
- 25% of AN patients are male, this does not explain their reasoning
- Women over 25 still become anorexia, this does not explain why
- Does not explain why children become anorexic
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is this approach deterministic?
- Does not take into account social and biological factors
- Does not take into account free will
3. Who came up with the Reproductive Suppression Hypothesis?
- James and Jacobs
4. What does this delay in maturity give the women the ability to do?
- Chose when they give birth, when conditions for survival are better
- Chose to mature, to give a better chance for survial
- Chose when they want to grow up
5. What does Surbeys Theory state?
- Girls control their weight to delay sexual maturation
- Girls control their weight so they can stay young
- Girls control their weight to keep genetic success