1. What does this delay in maturity give the women the ability to do?
- Chose when they give birth, when conditions for survival are better
- Chose to mature, to give a better chance for survial
- Chose when they want to grow up
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a problem with the evolutionary approach on AN?
- It cannot explain how is passes on as genetics
- Can't explain why older women have it
- Does not explain why women who don't want children don't have AN
3. How is this approach deterministic?
- Does not take into account social and biological factors
- Does not take into account free will
4. Who came up with the Reproductive Suppression Hypothesis?
- James and Jacobs
5. What does Surbeys Theory state?
- Girls control their weight to delay sexual maturation
- Girls control their weight so they can stay young
- Girls control their weight to keep genetic success