1. What are the ethical issues when dealing with Anorexia nervosa?
- debriefing the patients
- Socailly Sensitive topic, accessability
- Consent to the patients
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the criteria from the DSM-V for Anorexia Nervosa?
- Rational behaviour of food, gaining or losing weight rapidly, distorted view of the body
- Persistant restriction of body weight, intense fear of gaining weight, distorted body view
- Irrational fixation on gaining weight, weight restriction at specific times
3. What error will cause the individual to believe that, everything will be okay, when they are thin?
- Magical Thinking
- Perceived views on food distorted
- Over generalization
4. What did Fallon and Rozin find about males and females?
- Males, more realistic in current to ideal. Females large gap, overestimated their weight and saw small as attractive
- Males, overestimated their current weight, Females underestimated their weight
- Males, Underestimated the attractiveness weight, Females overestimated the attractiveness weight
- Men had a more realistic view on their body type, females believed that being larger was more attractive
5. Which gender are most AN studies biased to?