1. What are the ethical issues when dealing with Anorexia nervosa?
- debriefing the patients
- Socailly Sensitive topic, accessability
- Consent to the patients
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studied was conducted through asking AN patients to judge their body weights compared to others, and then to re-judge them after eating?
- Shaver & Hazan (1995)
- Fallon & Rozin (1985)
- McKenzie et al (1993)
- Button & Warren (1997)
3. Which gender are most AN studies biased to?
4. What did Fallon and Rozin find about males and females?
- Males, Underestimated the attractiveness weight, Females overestimated the attractiveness weight
- Males, more realistic in current to ideal. Females large gap, overestimated their weight and saw small as attractive
- Males, overestimated their current weight, Females underestimated their weight
- Men had a more realistic view on their body type, females believed that being larger was more attractive
5. What error will cause the individual to believe that, everything will be okay, when they are thin?
- Magical Thinking
- Perceived views on food distorted
- Over generalization