1. How low does the individuals BMI have to be, to be classed as AN, and how long for?
- 15, over 2 months
- 15, over 3 months
- 20, over 3 months
- 20, over 6 months
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Fallon and Rozin find about males and females?
- Males, Underestimated the attractiveness weight, Females overestimated the attractiveness weight
- Males, more realistic in current to ideal. Females large gap, overestimated their weight and saw small as attractive
- Males, overestimated their current weight, Females underestimated their weight
- Men had a more realistic view on their body type, females believed that being larger was more attractive
3. Which gender are most AN studies biased to?
4. What is polarized thinking?
- The need to be thin
- Everything will be okay, when I'm thin
- Eating food, and believing that a large amount of food as been gained
- Not eating, everything better
5. Who studied was conducted through asking AN patients to judge their body weights compared to others, and then to re-judge them after eating?
- Button & Warren (1997)
- McKenzie et al (1993)
- Fallon & Rozin (1985)
- Shaver & Hazan (1995)