1. What are the ethical issues when dealing with Anorexia nervosa?
- Socailly Sensitive topic, accessability
- Consent to the patients
- debriefing the patients
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is polarized thinking?
- The need to be thin
- Not eating, everything better
- Everything will be okay, when I'm thin
- Eating food, and believing that a large amount of food as been gained
3. Which gender are most AN studies biased to?
4. What happened to the females weight after they had eaten the food in McKenzie et al's study?
- Thir body weight stayed the same, but they say everyone else as smaller
- They gained a significant amount of weight compared to others in the group
- They lost a significant amount of weight compared to others in the group
- Their body weight stayed the same, but they saw everyone else as bigger
5. How low does the individuals BMI have to be, to be classed as AN, and how long for?
- 15, over 2 months
- 15, over 3 months
- 20, over 3 months
- 20, over 6 months