1. What did Fallon and Rozin find about males and females?
- Males, more realistic in current to ideal. Females large gap, overestimated their weight and saw small as attractive
- Men had a more realistic view on their body type, females believed that being larger was more attractive
- Males, overestimated their current weight, Females underestimated their weight
- Males, Underestimated the attractiveness weight, Females overestimated the attractiveness weight
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is polarized thinking?
- The need to be thin
- Everything will be okay, when I'm thin
- Eating food, and believing that a large amount of food as been gained
- Not eating, everything better
3. Who studied was conducted through asking AN patients to judge their body weights compared to others, and then to re-judge them after eating?
- McKenzie et al (1993)
- Fallon & Rozin (1985)
- Button & Warren (1997)
- Shaver & Hazan (1995)
4. What are the ethical issues when dealing with Anorexia nervosa?
- Socailly Sensitive topic, accessability
- Consent to the patients
- debriefing the patients
5. What error will cause the individual to believe that, everything will be okay, when they are thin?
- Magical Thinking
- Perceived views on food distorted
- Over generalization