1. Which case outlines the term "Infliction" and why?
- Clarence - as the defendant infected his partner with gonorrhoea, but as she consented it didn't count
- Clarence - as the defendant infected his partner knowingly
- Bollom - as the severity of the abrasions are taken into account
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the case of R v Dica outline?
- Malicious wounding - violence that takes place before or after crime
- Biological GBH - HIV
- Chemical GBH - type of wounding
3. What case outlined that grievous meant no more or no less than really serious harm?
- DPP v Smith
4. Which case outlines that there must be enough to foresee some harm to the victim?
5. Would disfigurement count as GBH S20?
- Depends on the severity
Similar Law resources: