1. Would disfigurement count as GBH S20?
- Depends on the severity
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of harm is outlined in the case of R v Burstow?
- Psychiatric harm
- Physical harm
- Both Mental and Physical harm
3. Which case outlines that there must be enough to foresee some harm to the victim?
4. What is the Actus Reus of GBH S20?
- Unlawful wounding and the lawful infliction of ABH
- Unlawful wounding and unlawful infliction of GBH
- Lawful wounding and unlawful infliction of GBH
5. Why was the age of the victim important in the case of R v Bollom?
- As the victim was elderly so the abrasions would have been more severe
- As the child was 17 months, so the abrasions would have been more serious than those to an adult
- As the child was 7 months old so the extent of the injuries would have been greater
Similar Law resources: