1. What did the case of R v Dica outline?
- Malicious wounding - violence that takes place before or after crime
- Biological GBH - HIV
- Chemical GBH - type of wounding
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Actus Reus of GBH S20?
- Unlawful wounding and unlawful infliction of GBH
- Lawful wounding and unlawful infliction of GBH
- Unlawful wounding and the lawful infliction of ABH
3. Is there a requirement for an assault or battery, and which case outlines this?
- Yes, Bollom
- No, R v Dica
- No, Wilson
- No, Brown v Stratton
4. What is the Mens Rea for GBH?
- Malicious intent and recklessness
- Malicious intent or subject recklessness
- Intent or subject recklessness
5. Which case outlines wounding under GBH S20?
- JCC v Eisenhower
- R v Reynolds
- DPP v Dudely
- DVP v James
Similar Law resources: