1. Which case outlines that there must be enough to foresee some harm to the victim?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Would disfigurement count as GBH S20?
- Depends on the severity
3. Why was the age of the victim important in the case of R v Bollom?
- As the victim was elderly so the abrasions would have been more severe
- As the child was 17 months, so the abrasions would have been more serious than those to an adult
- As the child was 7 months old so the extent of the injuries would have been greater
4. What is the Actus Reus of GBH S20?
- Unlawful wounding and the lawful infliction of ABH
- Unlawful wounding and unlawful infliction of GBH
- Lawful wounding and unlawful infliction of GBH
5. Is there a requirement for an assault or battery, and which case outlines this?
- No, Wilson
- No, R v Dica
- No, Brown v Stratton
- Yes, Bollom
Similar Law resources: