1. What is the Mens Rea for GBH?
- Malicious intent and recklessness
- Malicious intent or subject recklessness
- Intent or subject recklessness
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the case of R v Dica outline?
- Biological GBH - HIV
- Chemical GBH - type of wounding
- Malicious wounding - violence that takes place before or after crime
3. Which case outlines that there must be enough to foresee some harm to the victim?
4. Would disfigurement count as GBH S20?
- Depends on the severity
5. Which case outlines the term "Infliction" and why?
- Clarence - as the defendant infected his partner with gonorrhoea, but as she consented it didn't count
- Clarence - as the defendant infected his partner knowingly
- Bollom - as the severity of the abrasions are taken into account
Similar Law resources: