1. What case outlined that grievous meant no more or no less than really serious harm?
- DPP v Smith
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of harm is outlined in the case of R v Burstow?
- Psychiatric harm
- Physical harm
- Both Mental and Physical harm
3. Would disfigurement count as GBH S20?
- Depends on the severity
4. Which case outlines wounding under GBH S20?
- JCC v Eisenhower
- DPP v Dudely
- DVP v James
- R v Reynolds
5. Which case outlines the term "Infliction" and why?
- Bollom - as the severity of the abrasions are taken into account
- Clarence - as the defendant infected his partner with gonorrhoea, but as she consented it didn't count
- Clarence - as the defendant infected his partner knowingly
Similar Law resources: