1. What is the Mens Rea for GBH?
- Malicious intent and recklessness
- Malicious intent or subject recklessness
- Intent or subject recklessness
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case outlines wounding under GBH S20?
- R v Reynolds
- JCC v Eisenhower
- DVP v James
- DPP v Dudely
3. What case outlined that grievous meant no more or no less than really serious harm?
- DPP v Smith
4. Is there a requirement for an assault or battery, and which case outlines this?
- Yes, Bollom
- No, Wilson
- No, Brown v Stratton
- No, R v Dica
5. Which case outlines the term "Infliction" and why?
- Clarence - as the defendant infected his partner with gonorrhoea, but as she consented it didn't count
- Clarence - as the defendant infected his partner knowingly
- Bollom - as the severity of the abrasions are taken into account
Similar Law resources: