1. What is the Mens Rea for GBH?
- Malicious intent or subject recklessness
- Intent or subject recklessness
- Malicious intent and recklessness
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is there a requirement for an assault or battery, and which case outlines this?
- Yes, Bollom
- No, Wilson
- No, Brown v Stratton
- No, R v Dica
3. What is the Actus Reus of GBH S20?
- Unlawful wounding and unlawful infliction of GBH
- Lawful wounding and unlawful infliction of GBH
- Unlawful wounding and the lawful infliction of ABH
4. Which case outlines the term "Infliction" and why?
- Clarence - as the defendant infected his partner with gonorrhoea, but as she consented it didn't count
- Clarence - as the defendant infected his partner knowingly
- Bollom - as the severity of the abrasions are taken into account
5. Which case outlines wounding under GBH S20?
- DVP v James
- JCC v Eisenhower
- DPP v Dudely
- R v Reynolds
Similar Law resources: