1. What did the case of R v Dica outline?
- Biological GBH - HIV
- Chemical GBH - type of wounding
- Malicious wounding - violence that takes place before or after crime
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of harm is outlined in the case of R v Burstow?
- Both Mental and Physical harm
- Psychiatric harm
- Physical harm
3. Is there a requirement for an assault or battery, and which case outlines this?
- No, R v Dica
- No, Brown v Stratton
- No, Wilson
- Yes, Bollom
4. Which case outlines the term "Infliction" and why?
- Clarence - as the defendant infected his partner with gonorrhoea, but as she consented it didn't count
- Clarence - as the defendant infected his partner knowingly
- Bollom - as the severity of the abrasions are taken into account
5. Which case outlines wounding under GBH S20?
- R v Reynolds
- DPP v Dudely
- JCC v Eisenhower
- DVP v James
Similar Law resources: