1. What happens when implied consent is used?
- To a normal level = no battery
- To any level, as long as there is consent = No battery
- Always battery, whatever the situation
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the AR of Battery
- Unlawful application of force against another
- Immediate and unlawful violence against another
- Intention to deprive the victim
3. What happened in the case of Haystead?
- Punched girlfriend who dropped baby
- Threw baby at the wall
- Hit girlfriend
4. Can an omission count as battery?
- Yes - As long as there is physical har
- depends on situation
5. What happened in the case of Thomas (1985)?
- Defendant pulled on girls skirt - Clothes are extension of the body
- Defendant pulled on girls hair - Hair is an extension of the body
- Defendant hit the girl lightly on the head - Force
Similar Law resources: