1. What happened in the case of Thomas (1985)?
- Defendant pulled on girls skirt - Clothes are extension of the body
- Defendant pulled on girls hair - Hair is an extension of the body
- Defendant hit the girl lightly on the head - Force
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What case is about a police officer stopping a lady from soliciting?
- Collins & Wilcocks (1984)
- Dytham & Alleyne
3. What happens when implied consent is used?
- To a normal level = no battery
- To any level, as long as there is consent = No battery
- Always battery, whatever the situation
4. Can an omission count as battery?
- depends on situation
- Yes - As long as there is physical har
5. What is the AR of Battery
- Intention to deprive the victim
- Unlawful application of force against another
- Immediate and unlawful violence against another
Similar Law resources: