1. What happens when implied consent is used?
- To a normal level = no battery
- To any level, as long as there is consent = No battery
- Always battery, whatever the situation
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What case is about a police officer stopping a lady from soliciting?
- Collins & Wilcocks (1984)
- Dytham & Alleyne
3. What happened in the case of Latimer?
- Battery, and unlawful force against a friend through throwing stones
- Transferred Malice - Intention to hit a man, hit a woman instead
- Transferred Malice - Intention to hit friend, hit a window instead
4. Can an omission count as battery?
- depends on situation
- Yes - As long as there is physical har
5. Is the case of DPP v K 1990 Battery
- Yes, Indirectly
- No, as not intentional
Similar Law resources: