1. What happened in the case of Thomas (1985)?
- Defendant pulled on girls skirt - Clothes are extension of the body
- Defendant pulled on girls hair - Hair is an extension of the body
- Defendant hit the girl lightly on the head - Force
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens when implied consent is used?
- To a normal level = no battery
- To any level, as long as there is consent = No battery
- Always battery, whatever the situation
3. Is the case of DPP v K 1990 Battery
- Yes, Indirectly
- No, as not intentional
4. What is the MR of Battery?
- Intentionally causing a level of force upon defendant - no Recklessness
- Proof that the defendant intentionally or recklessly applied force to another
- Direct or Oblique intention to cause some level of harm to victim
5. What case is about a police officer stopping a lady from soliciting?
- Collins & Wilcocks (1984)
- Dytham & Alleyne
Similar Law resources: