1. Can an omission count as battery?
- depends on situation
- Yes - As long as there is physical har
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is the case of DPP v K 1990 Battery
- Yes, Indirectly
- No, as not intentional
3. What happens when implied consent is used?
- To a normal level = no battery
- To any level, as long as there is consent = No battery
- Always battery, whatever the situation
4. What happened in the case of Haystead?
- Hit girlfriend
- Punched girlfriend who dropped baby
- Threw baby at the wall
5. What is the AR of Battery
- Unlawful application of force against another
- Immediate and unlawful violence against another
- Intention to deprive the victim
Similar Law resources: