1. What happened in the case of Haystead?
- Hit girlfriend
- Punched girlfriend who dropped baby
- Threw baby at the wall
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What case is about a police officer stopping a lady from soliciting?
- Collins & Wilcocks (1984)
- Dytham & Alleyne
3. What happened in the case of Latimer?
- Battery, and unlawful force against a friend through throwing stones
- Transferred Malice - Intention to hit a man, hit a woman instead
- Transferred Malice - Intention to hit friend, hit a window instead
4. What is the AR of Battery
- Intention to deprive the victim
- Unlawful application of force against another
- Immediate and unlawful violence against another
5. What happened in the case of Thomas (1985)?
- Defendant hit the girl lightly on the head - Force
- Defendant pulled on girls skirt - Clothes are extension of the body
- Defendant pulled on girls hair - Hair is an extension of the body
Similar Law resources: