1. What happened in the case of Thomas (1985)?
- Defendant hit the girl lightly on the head - Force
- Defendant pulled on girls skirt - Clothes are extension of the body
- Defendant pulled on girls hair - Hair is an extension of the body
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens when implied consent is used?
- To a normal level = no battery
- To any level, as long as there is consent = No battery
- Always battery, whatever the situation
3. What happened in the case of Latimer?
- Transferred Malice - Intention to hit a man, hit a woman instead
- Transferred Malice - Intention to hit friend, hit a window instead
- Battery, and unlawful force against a friend through throwing stones
4. Can an omission count as battery?
- depends on situation
- Yes - As long as there is physical har
5. What is the AR of Battery
- Intention to deprive the victim
- Unlawful application of force against another
- Immediate and unlawful violence against another
Similar Law resources: