1. Can an omission count as battery?
- Yes - As long as there is physical har
- depends on situation
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens when implied consent is used?
- To a normal level = no battery
- To any level, as long as there is consent = No battery
- Always battery, whatever the situation
3. Is the case of DPP v K 1990 Battery
- Yes, Indirectly
- No, as not intentional
4. What happened in the case of Haystead?
- Punched girlfriend who dropped baby
- Threw baby at the wall
- Hit girlfriend
5. What case is about a police officer stopping a lady from soliciting?
- Collins & Wilcocks (1984)
- Dytham & Alleyne
Similar Law resources: