1. What is the case details for Logdon 1976?
- Use of Sword
- Replica gun caused victim to fear violence
- Silent phonecalls
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What act is Assault under?
- Criminal Justice act
- Homocide ACt
- Offences against the person
3. Which case outlines oblique intent?
4. What is the AR of Assault?
- The violence of fear is placed upon the victim
- The victim apprehends immediate, unlawful violence from the defendant
- The unlawful force upon the victim from the dendant
5. Which case outlines Recklessness?
- Tuberville & Savage
Similar Law resources: