1. What is the MR for Assault?
- The intent to cause serious injury mentally and/or physically to another
- Direct or Oblique intent to cause harm
- Only Oblique intention to cause harm
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the case name for the letter stalking case?
3. What is the AR of Assault?
- The violence of fear is placed upon the victim
- The victim apprehends immediate, unlawful violence from the defendant
- The unlawful force upon the victim from the dendant
4. What act is Assault under?
- Criminal Justice act
- Homocide ACt
- Offences against the person
5. Which case outlines Recklessness?
- Tuberville & Savage
Similar Law resources: