1. Which case shows Recklessness in the terms of ABH?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the case of Miller (1954) exemplify?
- Not ABH as there was no Hurt or Injury - They were still married
- ABH as she was caused psychological injury
- ABH as she was caused both psychological and Physical injury
3. Does a minor fracture count as ABH?
4. What does Assault mean?
- Just Assault under S39
- Just Battery
- Assault and/or Battery
5. What type of causation does R v Pagett come under?
- Not a causation case
Similar Law resources: