1. What is the Mens Rea for ABH?
- Intention or Recklessness
- Intent only
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the case of Miller (1954) exemplify?
- ABH as she was caused both psychological and Physical injury
- Not ABH as there was no Hurt or Injury - They were still married
- ABH as she was caused psychological injury
3. What does Assault mean?
- Just Assault under S39
- Just Battery
- Assault and/or Battery
4. Which cause exemplifies psychological harm?
- Lamb (2002)
- Chan Fook (1994)
- Miller (1998)
5. What is the Actus Reus of ABH?
- Battery, Causation, ABH
- Assault, Occassioning, ABH
- Assault or Battery, Occassionaing, ABH
Similar Law resources: