1. What does the case of Miller (1954) exemplify?
- Not ABH as there was no Hurt or Injury - They were still married
- ABH as she was caused psychological injury
- ABH as she was caused both psychological and Physical injury
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the term " Actual bodily harm" mean?
- Either Physical or Psychological harm
- Physical harm only
- Psychological harm only
3. Which cause exemplifies psychological harm?
- Chan Fook (1994)
- Miller (1998)
- Lamb (2002)
4. What type of causation does R v Pagett come under?
- Not a causation case
5. What does Assault mean?
- Just Assault under S39
- Just Battery
- Assault and/or Battery
Similar Law resources: