1. Which case shows Recklessness in the terms of ABH?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Actus Reus of ABH?
- Assault, Occassioning, ABH
- Assault or Battery, Occassionaing, ABH
- Battery, Causation, ABH
3. What does the case of Miller (1954) exemplify?
- Not ABH as there was no Hurt or Injury - They were still married
- ABH as she was caused psychological injury
- ABH as she was caused both psychological and Physical injury
4. Which cause exemplifies psychological harm?
- Lamb (2002)
- Chan Fook (1994)
- Miller (1998)
5. What does Assault mean?
- Assault and/or Battery
- Just Assault under S39
- Just Battery
Similar Law resources: