1. Does a minor fracture count as ABH?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the case of Miller (1954) exemplify?
- Not ABH as there was no Hurt or Injury - They were still married
- ABH as she was caused psychological injury
- ABH as she was caused both psychological and Physical injury
3. What does Assault mean?
- Just Assault under S39
- Just Battery
- Assault and/or Battery
4. Which case outlines that a Ponytail is still a part of the body?
- Matthews and Kennedy (2001)
- DPP v Smith (2006)
- R v Lincon (1993)
5. What is the Actus Reus of ABH?
- Battery, Causation, ABH
- Assault, Occassioning, ABH
- Assault or Battery, Occassionaing, ABH
Similar Law resources: