1. What is the Mens Rea of Murder?
- Malice aforethought, Express or Implied
- Direct or Oblique intention
- Express or Oblique intention
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. The case of Mohan 1976 shows what type of intent?
3. Finish the name of this case - Airedale NHS Trust v
- Bland 1993
- McLogdon 1997
- Dytham 1994
- Bland 1984
4. What case outlines the omission of Voluntary?
- R v Dytham
- Stone & Dobinson
- R v Pittwood
- R v Miller
5. What is the Queens Peace?
- This allows the killing of the enemy without being liable
- This stops people from being killed by the enemy
- This is where the queen has the right to kill
Similar Law resources: