1. What case outlines the omission of Voluntary?
- Stone & Dobinson
- R v Dytham
- R v Miller
- R v Pittwood
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened in the case of R v Malcherek and Steel (1981)
- D stabbed his wife, claimed that switching off life support broke chain in causation
- Hit husband with a tape recorder, claimed that she was unstable at the time
- The defendant was on LSD, causing his to hallucinate and stab his wife
3. Which case exemplifies Implied malice?
- R v Vickers
- R v Sheffield
- R v Malony
4. The case of Mohan 1976 shows what type of intent?
5. What does the case of R v Dytham exemplify?
- Duty Through Position
- Chain of Events
Similar Law resources: