1. What does the case of Attorney Generas Reference No.3 1994 (1997) show?
- Queens Peace
- Reasonable person in being - Brain Dead State
- Reasonable person in being - Foetus
- Unlawful Killing
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Express Malice?
- Intention to cause ABH
- Intention to Kill
- Intention to cause GBH
3. What happened in the case of R v Malcherek and Steel (1981)
- The defendant was on LSD, causing his to hallucinate and stab his wife
- D stabbed his wife, claimed that switching off life support broke chain in causation
- Hit husband with a tape recorder, claimed that she was unstable at the time
4. The case of Mohan 1976 shows what type of intent?
5. What does the case of Woolin show?
- Virtual Certainty
- Severity of the crime
- Proximity of the victim
Similar Law resources: