1. What is the Mens Rea of Murder?
- Malice aforethought, Express or Implied
- Direct or Oblique intention
- Express or Oblique intention
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the three parts to the Actus Reus of Murder?
- Unlawful Killing, Reasonable Being, Queens Peace
- Malicious wounding, Another Person, Queens Peace
- Unlawful Killing, Human or Foetus, Kings Peace
- Malicious Intent, Cause GBH or Wounding, Queens Peace
3. Are doctors able to switch off the life support machine, without being held liable?
4. The case of Mohan 1976 shows what type of intent?
5. What is the Queens Peace?
- This allows the killing of the enemy without being liable
- This stops people from being killed by the enemy
- This is where the queen has the right to kill
Similar Law resources: