1. Which case exemplifies Implied malice?
- R v Malony
- R v Vickers
- R v Sheffield
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Express Malice?
- Intention to Kill
- Intention to cause GBH
- Intention to cause ABH
3. What is the Mens Rea of Murder?
- Express or Oblique intention
- Malice aforethought, Express or Implied
- Direct or Oblique intention
4. Are doctors able to switch off the life support machine, without being held liable?
5. What does the case of Attorney Generas Reference No.3 1994 (1997) show?
- Reasonable person in being - Foetus
- Queens Peace
- Reasonable person in being - Brain Dead State
- Unlawful Killing
Similar Law resources: