1. What is the Queens Peace?
- This allows the killing of the enemy without being liable
- This stops people from being killed by the enemy
- This is where the queen has the right to kill
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened in the case of R v Malcherek and Steel (1981)
- D stabbed his wife, claimed that switching off life support broke chain in causation
- Hit husband with a tape recorder, claimed that she was unstable at the time
- The defendant was on LSD, causing his to hallucinate and stab his wife
3. What does the case of Attorney Generas Reference No.3 1994 (1997) show?
- Unlawful Killing
- Queens Peace
- Reasonable person in being - Foetus
- Reasonable person in being - Brain Dead State
4. What are the three parts to the Actus Reus of Murder?
- Malicious Intent, Cause GBH or Wounding, Queens Peace
- Malicious wounding, Another Person, Queens Peace
- Unlawful Killing, Reasonable Being, Queens Peace
- Unlawful Killing, Human or Foetus, Kings Peace
5. Are doctors able to switch off the life support machine, without being held liable?
Similar Law resources: