1. Are doctors able to switch off the life support machine, without being held liable?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the case of R v Gray show?
- The end result can be more than minimal
- Pre-meditation of a crime
- The intent of the crime
3. Finish the name of this case - Airedale NHS Trust v
- McLogdon 1997
- Dytham 1994
- Bland 1993
- Bland 1984
4. What does the case of R v Dytham exemplify?
- Chain of Events
- Duty Through Position
5. What is the Queens Peace?
- This allows the killing of the enemy without being liable
- This stops people from being killed by the enemy
- This is where the queen has the right to kill
Similar Law resources: