1. What does the case of R v Dytham exemplify?
- Chain of Events
- Duty Through Position
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Queens Peace?
- This is where the queen has the right to kill
- This allows the killing of the enemy without being liable
- This stops people from being killed by the enemy
3. What must the child be, to be classed as a Reasonable person in being?
- Have the Umbilical cord cut
- Talking and Walking
- Breathing Independantly
4. What are the three parts to the Actus Reus of Murder?
- Malicious Intent, Cause GBH or Wounding, Queens Peace
- Unlawful Killing, Reasonable Being, Queens Peace
- Unlawful Killing, Human or Foetus, Kings Peace
- Malicious wounding, Another Person, Queens Peace
5. What does the case of Woolin show?
- Virtual Certainty
- Severity of the crime
- Proximity of the victim
Similar Law resources: