1. Which case exemplifies Implied malice?
- R v Malony
- R v Vickers
- R v Sheffield
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Queens Peace?
- This is where the queen has the right to kill
- This allows the killing of the enemy without being liable
- This stops people from being killed by the enemy
3. What are the three parts to the Actus Reus of Murder?
- Malicious Intent, Cause GBH or Wounding, Queens Peace
- Unlawful Killing, Reasonable Being, Queens Peace
- Unlawful Killing, Human or Foetus, Kings Peace
- Malicious wounding, Another Person, Queens Peace
4. What does the case of R v Gray show?
- Pre-meditation of a crime
- The intent of the crime
- The end result can be more than minimal
5. The case of Mohan 1976 shows what type of intent?
Similar Law resources: