1. What does the case of R v Gray show?
- Pre-meditation of a crime
- The intent of the crime
- The end result can be more than minimal
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the case of Attorney Generas Reference No.3 1994 (1997) show?
- Queens Peace
- Reasonable person in being - Foetus
- Unlawful Killing
- Reasonable person in being - Brain Dead State
3. What case outlines the omission of Voluntary?
- Stone & Dobinson
- R v Miller
- R v Pittwood
- R v Dytham
4. What must the child be, to be classed as a Reasonable person in being?
- Breathing Independantly
- Have the Umbilical cord cut
- Talking and Walking
5. The case of Mohan 1976 shows what type of intent?
Similar Law resources: