1. What case outlines the omission of Voluntary?
- R v Dytham
- R v Miller
- Stone & Dobinson
- R v Pittwood
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the case of R v Gray show?
- Pre-meditation of a crime
- The intent of the crime
- The end result can be more than minimal
3. What must the child be, to be classed as a Reasonable person in being?
- Breathing Independantly
- Talking and Walking
- Have the Umbilical cord cut
4. What does the case of Woolin show?
- Virtual Certainty
- Severity of the crime
- Proximity of the victim
5. What is the Queens Peace?
- This allows the killing of the enemy without being liable
- This stops people from being killed by the enemy
- This is where the queen has the right to kill
Similar Law resources: