1. Which case outlines fear of violence?
- Martin Anthony 2002
- Ibrams and Gregory 1998
- Thornton 1968
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the new law help the case of Thornton?
- The act does not have to be sudden
- Needs a fear of serious violence
- No objective and Subjective test
3. What two parts come under "things said and/or done?"
- Extremely grave in character, Justified sense of being wronged
- Qualifying trigger, suddenness
- Grave character, serious violence feared
4. Abnormality of mind alters - Perception of physical matters, Ability to exercise rational judgement and ...?
- Ability to exercise willpower with that judgement
- Ability to perform the tasks to a reasonable being
- Ability to perform restraint
5. Which case confirms the result in Gittens?
- Dietschmann 2003
- Williams 2007
- Dica 2004
Similar Law resources: