1. How does the new law help women?
- Gives rights to Battered wife Syndrome
- Helps with post-natal depression
- Doesn't it's equal to both
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the new law help the case of Thornton?
- No objective and Subjective test
- The act does not have to be sudden
- Needs a fear of serious violence
3. How can Intoxication be used as a defence in Diminished responsibility?
- It cannot be used under any circumstances
- If brain effected or Wholly Involuntary
- If a murder has occurred under the influnce
- Only if voluntary
4. Abnormality of mind alters - Perception of physical matters, Ability to exercise rational judgement and ...?
- Ability to exercise willpower with that judgement
- Ability to perform the tasks to a reasonable being
- Ability to perform restraint
5. What act does diminished responsibility come under?
- Criminal Justice Act 1978
- Offences against the person Act 1974
- The Homicide act 1957
- The Coroner and Justice Act 1953
Similar Law resources: