1. Which case confirms the result in Gittens?
- Dietschmann 2003
- Williams 2007
- Dica 2004
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case outlined Post Natal Depression?
- R v Reyonlds
- R v Dytham
3. How does the new law help women?
- Gives rights to Battered wife Syndrome
- Helps with post-natal depression
- Doesn't it's equal to both
4. What does the case of Lloyd 1967 outline?
- Has to be Substantially impaired at the time of the incident
- Doesn't have to be a total loss of control
- Has to be a total loss of control
5. What section is Loss of Control in the Coroner and Justice Act 2009?
Similar Law resources: