1. Which case outlines fear of violence?
- Martin Anthony 2002
- Ibrams and Gregory 1998
- Thornton 1968
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What two parts come under "things said and/or done?"
- Grave character, serious violence feared
- Extremely grave in character, Justified sense of being wronged
- Qualifying trigger, suddenness
3. Abnormality of mind alters - Perception of physical matters, Ability to exercise rational judgement and ...?
- Ability to perform restraint
- Ability to exercise willpower with that judgement
- Ability to perform the tasks to a reasonable being
4. Loss of control has to have a what?
- Foreseen outcome
- Qualifying trigger
- Proximity of a day
5. What section is Loss of Control in the Coroner and Justice Act 2009?
Similar Law resources: