1. The ability of these things must be impaired - Nature of conduct, Form rational judgement and ...?
- Ability to exercise willpower
- Exercise self control
- Ability to perform rationally
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the new law help the case of Thornton?
- No objective and Subjective test
- The act does not have to be sudden
- Needs a fear of serious violence
3. Which case outlines fear of violence?
- Martin Anthony 2002
- Ibrams and Gregory 1998
- Thornton 1968
4. How can Intoxication be used as a defence in Diminished responsibility?
- It cannot be used under any circumstances
- Only if voluntary
- If brain effected or Wholly Involuntary
- If a murder has occurred under the influnce
5. How does the new law help women?
- Gives rights to Battered wife Syndrome
- Helps with post-natal depression
- Doesn't it's equal to both
Similar Law resources: