1. Name the four ways that cause an abnormality of mind?
- Arrested or retarted development, Inherent cause, Induced by disease, Induced by injury
- Abnormal development of Frontal lobe, External cause, Disease, Injury
- Arrested development, Internal cause, External cause, Disease
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Abnormality of mind alters - Perception of physical matters, Ability to exercise rational judgement and ...?
- Ability to exercise willpower with that judgement
- Ability to perform the tasks to a reasonable being
- Ability to perform restraint
3. What type of cause can be seen in the case of Luc Thiet Thuan?
- External Cause
- Abnormal development
- Induced by Injury
- Induced by Disease
4. How can Intoxication be used as a defence in Diminished responsibility?
- It cannot be used under any circumstances
- Only if voluntary
- If brain effected or Wholly Involuntary
- If a murder has occurred under the influnce
5. What type of medical conditions are covered by abnormality of mind?
- Psychotic disorder
- Physical disability
Similar Law resources: