1. What two parts come under "things said and/or done?"
- Extremely grave in character, Justified sense of being wronged
- Qualifying trigger, suddenness
- Grave character, serious violence feared
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of medical conditions are covered by abnormality of mind?
- Psychotic disorder
- Physical disability
3. Why can the case of Gittens use Diminshed Responsibility?
- As it was a combination of factors including depression
- It cannot use Diminished Responsibility
- As he was drunk at the time of the incident
- Wholly Involuntary
4. What has changed about the timing of the loss of control?
- It does not have to be sudden
- Has to be sudden
- Has to be in the day the incident occured
5. The ability of these things must be impaired - Nature of conduct, Form rational judgement and ...?
- Ability to exercise willpower
- Exercise self control
- Ability to perform rationally
Similar Law resources: