1. The ability of these things must be impaired - Nature of conduct, Form rational judgement and ...?
- Exercise self control
- Ability to perform rationally
- Ability to exercise willpower
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What section is Loss of Control in the Coroner and Justice Act 2009?
3. Which case outlines fear of violence?
- Thornton 1968
- Martin Anthony 2002
- Ibrams and Gregory 1998
4. How can Intoxication be used as a defence in Diminished responsibility?
- If brain effected or Wholly Involuntary
- Only if voluntary
- If a murder has occurred under the influnce
- It cannot be used under any circumstances
5. Loss of control has to have a what?
- Qualifying trigger
- Proximity of a day
- Foreseen outcome
Similar Law resources: