1. Would the case of Doughty be able to use Loss of Control?
- No, as the child's actions were not grave in character
- Yes, as the crying is seen as a qualifying trigger
- No, as this is not reason for retaliation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The ability of these things must be impaired - Nature of conduct, Form rational judgement and ...?
- Exercise self control
- Ability to perform rationally
- Ability to exercise willpower
3. How does the new law help the case of Thornton?
- No objective and Subjective test
- The act does not have to be sudden
- Needs a fear of serious violence
4. What act does diminished responsibility come under?
- Offences against the person Act 1974
- The Coroner and Justice Act 1953
- The Homicide act 1957
- Criminal Justice Act 1978
5. Which case outlines fear of violence?
- Martin Anthony 2002
- Ibrams and Gregory 1998
- Thornton 1968
Similar Law resources: