1. The ability of these things must be impaired - Nature of conduct, Form rational judgement and ...?
- Exercise self control
- Ability to perform rationally
- Ability to exercise willpower
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the new law help the case of Thornton?
- The act does not have to be sudden
- Needs a fear of serious violence
- No objective and Subjective test
3. Loss of control has to have a what?
- Foreseen outcome
- Qualifying trigger
- Proximity of a day
4. How can Intoxication be used as a defence in Diminished responsibility?
- It cannot be used under any circumstances
- Only if voluntary
- If brain effected or Wholly Involuntary
- If a murder has occurred under the influnce
5. Which case outlined Post Natal Depression?
- R v Reyonlds
- R v Dytham
Similar Law resources: