1. In which case did the defendant accidentally set fire to a haystack, in order to keep warm?
- Barnes & Noble
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened in the case of Gemmel & Richards (2004)?
- Boys aged 11&12 set alight some paper and threw it in a bin - not guilty as not aware of the risk
- Boys aged 11&12 set alight some paper and injured an elderly passer by - Guilty foreseeable risk
- Boys ages 15&16 set alight some paper and threw it in a bin - guilty as it was a foreseeable risk
3. What must the act be, to be classed under subjective recklessness?
- Objectively dangerous
- Subjectively dangerous
- Just dangerous
4. Does Subjective reckless take into account the defendants age or mental capacity?
5. Does there have to be an Unlawful act to use SRM?
Similar Law resources: