1. Does there have to be an Unlawful act to use SRM?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What must the act be, to be classed under subjective recklessness?
- Just dangerous
- Objectively dangerous
- Subjectively dangerous
3. Does Subjective reckless take into account the defendants age or mental capacity?
4. What are the two parts to the Subjective Recklessness test outlined by Cunningham?
- Intents to cause GBH, Does know there is a risk
- Intends to injure, Realises risk and proceeds
- Intents to murder, Doesn't know there is a risk
5. In which case did the defendant accidentally set fire to a haystack, in order to keep warm?
- Barnes & Noble
Similar Law resources: