Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What case outlines the test for dangerous?
- Le Brun
7. What case outlines the Actus Reus for GNM?
- Gibbins & Proctor
8. What happened in the case of Litchfield 1998?
- Defendant had a duty of care towards crew
- Defendant broke duty of care towards migrants
- Duty of care was broken though a chain of causation
9. What was the result of Goodfellow 1986?
10. Is a Mens Rea Necessary for UAM?
11. Which case outlines " A disgrard for life and safety?"
12. What is the Actus Reus of GNM?
- Duty of Care, Care had been breached, Caused death
- Duty of care, Care was broken, Caused damage
- Level of care broken, Caused GBH
13. What is the Actus Reus for Unlawful act?
- Unlawful Act, Which is Dangerous, Caused death, Unlawful act were defendant has MR
- Unlawful act, Reasonable person in being, Dangerous, Caused Death
- Specific Intent to cause GBH, Reasonable person in being, Caused Death