Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What is outlined in the case of Dawson under UAM?
- Risk of harm refers to physical harm
- Risk of harm refers to Mental and Physical harm
- Risk of harm refers to mental harm
7. What is the Actus Reus for Unlawful act?
- Unlawful Act, Which is Dangerous, Caused death, Unlawful act were defendant has MR
- Unlawful act, Reasonable person in being, Dangerous, Caused Death
- Specific Intent to cause GBH, Reasonable person in being, Caused Death
8. What does the case of Lamb outline
- No apprehended fear, no Unlawful act
- Apprehended fear, unlawful act
- Has to be deemed dangerous to children also
9. Would an Omission count under Unlawful act?
10. What is the Actus Reus of GNM?
- Duty of Care, Care had been breached, Caused death
- Duty of care, Care was broken, Caused damage
- Level of care broken, Caused GBH
11. Which case outlines " A disgrard for life and safety?"
12. What was the result of Goodfellow 1986?
13. What happened in the case of Litchfield 1998?
- Defendant had a duty of care towards crew
- Defendant broke duty of care towards migrants
- Duty of care was broken though a chain of causation