Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What happened in the case of Litchfield 1998?
- Duty of care was broken though a chain of causation
- Defendant had a duty of care towards crew
- Defendant broke duty of care towards migrants
7. What does the case of Lamb outline
- No apprehended fear, no Unlawful act
- Apprehended fear, unlawful act
- Has to be deemed dangerous to children also
8. What is outlined in the case of Dawson under UAM?
- Risk of harm refers to mental harm
- Risk of harm refers to physical harm
- Risk of harm refers to Mental and Physical harm
9. Does the unlawful act have to be the only cause
- As long as it's not trivial
10. What is the Actus Reus for Unlawful act?
- Specific Intent to cause GBH, Reasonable person in being, Caused Death
- Unlawful Act, Which is Dangerous, Caused death, Unlawful act were defendant has MR
- Unlawful act, Reasonable person in being, Dangerous, Caused Death
11. What case outlines the Actus Reus for GNM?
- Gibbins & Proctor
12. Is a Mens Rea Necessary for UAM?
13. What was the result of Goodfellow 1986?