Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What is the Actus Reus of GNM?
- Duty of Care, Care had been breached, Caused death
- Duty of care, Care was broken, Caused damage
- Level of care broken, Caused GBH
7. Which case outlines " A disgrard for life and safety?"
8. Is Mens Rea nessesary for GNM?
9. Does the unlawful act have to be the only cause
- As long as it's not trivial
10. What does the case of Lamb outline
- No apprehended fear, no Unlawful act
- Apprehended fear, unlawful act
- Has to be deemed dangerous to children also
11. Would an Omission count under Unlawful act?
12. Is a Mens Rea Necessary for UAM?
13. What case outlines the test for dangerous?
- Le Brun