1. Does the unlawful act have to be the only cause
- As long as it's not trivial
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened in the case of Litchfield 1998?
- Duty of care was broken though a chain of causation
- Defendant had a duty of care towards crew
- Defendant broke duty of care towards migrants
3. What case outlines the Actus Reus for GNM?
- Gibbins & Proctor
4. Is Mens Rea nessesary for GNM?
5. What does the case of Lamb outline
- No apprehended fear, no Unlawful act
- Apprehended fear, unlawful act
- Has to be deemed dangerous to children also
Similar Law resources: