1. What is outlined in the case of Dawson under UAM?
- Risk of harm refers to mental harm
- Risk of harm refers to physical harm
- Risk of harm refers to Mental and Physical harm
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case outlines " A disgrard for life and safety?"
3. Is a Mens Rea Necessary for UAM?
4. What does the case of Lamb outline
- No apprehended fear, no Unlawful act
- Apprehended fear, unlawful act
- Has to be deemed dangerous to children also
5. What was the result of Goodfellow 1986?
Similar Law resources: