1. What is the Actus Reus of GNM?
- Duty of Care, Care had been breached, Caused death
- Duty of care, Care was broken, Caused damage
- Level of care broken, Caused GBH
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the result of Goodfellow 1986?
3. Which case outlines " A disgrard for life and safety?"
4. What case outlines the Actus Reus for GNM?
- Gibbins & Proctor
5. What is the Actus Reus for Unlawful act?
- Unlawful Act, Which is Dangerous, Caused death, Unlawful act were defendant has MR
- Unlawful act, Reasonable person in being, Dangerous, Caused Death
- Specific Intent to cause GBH, Reasonable person in being, Caused Death
Similar Law resources: