1. What case outlines the test for dangerous?
- Le Brun
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What case outlines the Actus Reus for GNM?
- Gibbins & Proctor
3. Which case outlines " A disgrard for life and safety?"
4. What is the Actus Reus of GNM?
- Duty of Care, Care had been breached, Caused death
- Duty of care, Care was broken, Caused damage
- Level of care broken, Caused GBH
5. What does the case of Lamb outline
- Has to be deemed dangerous to children also
- No apprehended fear, no Unlawful act
- Apprehended fear, unlawful act
Similar Law resources: