1. What is the Actus Reus for Unlawful act?
- Unlawful Act, Which is Dangerous, Caused death, Unlawful act were defendant has MR
- Unlawful act, Reasonable person in being, Dangerous, Caused Death
- Specific Intent to cause GBH, Reasonable person in being, Caused Death
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened in the case of Litchfield 1998?
- Duty of care was broken though a chain of causation
- Defendant had a duty of care towards crew
- Defendant broke duty of care towards migrants
3. What does the case of Lamb outline
- Has to be deemed dangerous to children also
- No apprehended fear, no Unlawful act
- Apprehended fear, unlawful act
4. Is Mens Rea nessesary for GNM?
5. What is the Actus Reus of GNM?
- Duty of Care, Care had been breached, Caused death
- Duty of care, Care was broken, Caused damage
- Level of care broken, Caused GBH
Similar Law resources: