1. Which cause outlines the use of an Imminent attack?
- R v Bird 1985
- R v Collins 1985
- R v Dytham 1956
- DPP v Collingwood 1987
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the case of Palmer 1971 outline?
- The way the defendant can act in the circumstances
- Way reasonable force is explained
- The way that the use of force is outlined
3. The jury must think about, the facts that the defendant believed, the circumstances, the time available to the D to react and what else?
- Seriousness of the force used
- Risk to D balanced with the risk to the V
- Age and gender of the victim
4. What two types of force are applicable to both self defence and the prevention of crime?
- Relevance of force and the purpose of its use
- Necessity of force, Reasonableness of force
- Use of force either express or implied
5. Who does the Burden of proof lie with?
- The defence
- the prosecution
- The victim
- The defendant
Similar Law resources: