1. The jury must think about, the facts that the defendant believed, the circumstances, the time available to the D to react and what else?
- Seriousness of the force used
- Risk to D balanced with the risk to the V
- Age and gender of the victim
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the case of Palmer 1971 outline?
- The way the defendant can act in the circumstances
- Way reasonable force is explained
- The way that the use of force is outlined
3. What two types of force are applicable to both self defence and the prevention of crime?
- Relevance of force and the purpose of its use
- Necessity of force, Reasonableness of force
- Use of force either express or implied
4. What type of defence is self defence?
- Depends on circumstances
5. What is the necessity of force?
- When the use of force is not justified, it is not necessary
- When the level of force used is not necessary
- When the use of force causes more than substantial injury
Similar Law resources: