1. What type of defence is self defence?
- Depends on circumstances
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What must the prosecution prove that the defendant was...?
- Not acting to defend themselves, Not acting to defend property or prevent crime and that they used necessary force
- That the defendant was not defending himself or his property at the time of the incident
- That he used over the level of reasonable force
3. What two types of force are applicable to both self defence and the prevention of crime?
- Necessity of force, Reasonableness of force
- Use of force either express or implied
- Relevance of force and the purpose of its use
4. What is the necessity of force?
- When the use of force is not justified, it is not necessary
- When the level of force used is not necessary
- When the use of force causes more than substantial injury
5. Who decides whether the use of force was reasonable?
Similar Law resources: