1. Who decides whether the use of force was reasonable?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What must the prosecution prove that the defendant was...?
- Not acting to defend themselves, Not acting to defend property or prevent crime and that they used necessary force
- That the defendant was not defending himself or his property at the time of the incident
- That he used over the level of reasonable force
3. What is prevention of crime?
- To prevent the commission of an offence
- To intervene in a crime and prevent the outcome
- To defend your property or self
4. What does the case of Palmer 1971 outline?
- Way reasonable force is explained
- The way that the use of force is outlined
- The way the defendant can act in the circumstances
5. What type of defence is self defence?
- Depends on circumstances
Similar Law resources: