1. The jury must think about, the facts that the defendant believed, the circumstances, the time available to the D to react and what else?
- Risk to D balanced with the risk to the V
- Age and gender of the victim
- Seriousness of the force used
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of defence is self defence?
- Depends on circumstances
3. Who decides whether the use of force was reasonable?
4. What does the case of Palmer 1971 outline?
- The way the defendant can act in the circumstances
- Way reasonable force is explained
- The way that the use of force is outlined
5. Which act outlines Self defence and prevention of crime?
- S76 Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008
- S47 Criminal Justice Act
- S58 Offences against property
Similar Law resources: