1. Who does the Burden of proof lie with?
- the prosecution
- The defendant
- The victim
- The defence
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who decides whether the use of force was reasonable?
3. What is the necessity of force?
- When the use of force is not justified, it is not necessary
- When the level of force used is not necessary
- When the use of force causes more than substantial injury
4. Which cause outlines the use of an Imminent attack?
- DPP v Collingwood 1987
- R v Collins 1985
- R v Bird 1985
- R v Dytham 1956
5. What does the case of Martin (Anthony Edward) 2001 outline?
- Self defence (of property) and the prevention of crime (stealing)
- Self defence of himself
- Prevention of crime on his property
Similar Law resources: