1. What does the case of Palmer 1971 outline?
- The way the defendant can act in the circumstances
- Way reasonable force is explained
- The way that the use of force is outlined
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What two types of force are applicable to both self defence and the prevention of crime?
- Necessity of force, Reasonableness of force
- Use of force either express or implied
- Relevance of force and the purpose of its use
3. The jury must think about, the facts that the defendant believed, the circumstances, the time available to the D to react and what else?
- Risk to D balanced with the risk to the V
- Age and gender of the victim
- Seriousness of the force used
4. What does the case of Martin (Anthony Edward) 2001 outline?
- Self defence (of property) and the prevention of crime (stealing)
- Self defence of himself
- Prevention of crime on his property
5. Who decides whether the use of force was reasonable?
Similar Law resources: