1. In which two situations would genuine consent be questioned?
- Hormonal Imbalances and Mentally challenged
- Child and mentally challenged
- Child and low IQ
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was the consent given in Tabassum 2000 granted?
- No, as he was not a fully qualified doctor
- No, because the women thought he was a qualified medical professional
- Yes, as the had given verbal consent
3. What cause exemplifies Horseplay and sexual intercourse through consent?
- Dickinson & Kelling
4. In what case was the victim injured through playing bumps?
- Jones - Violent Horseplay
- Graham - Horseplay was in the level of the game
- Richards - Horseplay was too violent for the rules
5. Under transmission of disease, what does the case of Dica 2004 show?
- Biological GBH
- Chemical ABH
- Violent Sexual Intercourse without consent
Similar Law resources: