1. Was the consent given in Tabassum 2000 granted?
- No, because the women thought he was a qualified medical professional
- Yes, as the had given verbal consent
- No, as he was not a fully qualified doctor
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened in the case of Richardson 2000?
- Dentist carried out work even though he was suspended - Not guilty as there was consent
- Worked on patients even though he was suspended - guilty due to fraud
3. Was the defendant in the case of Slingsby convicted?
- No - As she consented
- No - as the victim consented and he was unaware
- Yes - As he was aware of the damage caused
4. Under transmission of disease, what does the case of Dica 2004 show?
- Biological GBH
- Chemical ABH
- Violent Sexual Intercourse without consent
5. In which two situations would genuine consent be questioned?
- Hormonal Imbalances and Mentally challenged
- Child and mentally challenged
- Child and low IQ
Similar Law resources: