1. Can consent by used if only the Actus Reus as been established?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened in the case of Burrell and Harmen 1967?
- Pierced girlfriend without consent
- Tattooed a 12 & 13 year old, consent not allowed as they cannot understand pain
- Tattooed a 14 & 18 year old, consent allowed for 18 year old but not 14 year olf
3. What happened in the case of Richardson 2000?
- Dentist carried out work even though he was suspended - Not guilty as there was consent
- Worked on patients even though he was suspended - guilty due to fraud
4. Under transmission of disease, what does the case of Dica 2004 show?
- Violent Sexual Intercourse without consent
- Biological GBH
- Chemical ABH
5. What cause exemplifies Horseplay and sexual intercourse through consent?
- Dickinson & Kelling
Similar Law resources: