1. Can consent by used if only the Actus Reus as been established?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which two situations would genuine consent be questioned?
- Child and mentally challenged
- Child and low IQ
- Hormonal Imbalances and Mentally challenged
3. Was the consent given in Tabassum 2000 granted?
- No, as he was not a fully qualified doctor
- No, because the women thought he was a qualified medical professional
- Yes, as the had given verbal consent
4. Under transmission of disease, what does the case of Dica 2004 show?
- Biological GBH
- Chemical ABH
- Violent Sexual Intercourse without consent
5. What happened in the case of Burrell and Harmen 1967?
- Pierced girlfriend without consent
- Tattooed a 12 & 13 year old, consent not allowed as they cannot understand pain
- Tattooed a 14 & 18 year old, consent allowed for 18 year old but not 14 year olf
Similar Law resources: