1. In what case was the victim injured through playing bumps?
- Jones - Violent Horseplay
- Graham - Horseplay was in the level of the game
- Richards - Horseplay was too violent for the rules
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Can consent by used if only the Actus Reus as been established?
3. In which two situations would genuine consent be questioned?
- Hormonal Imbalances and Mentally challenged
- Child and mentally challenged
- Child and low IQ
4. Under transmission of disease, what does the case of Dica 2004 show?
- Violent Sexual Intercourse without consent
- Biological GBH
- Chemical ABH
5. What happened in the case of Richardson 2000?
- Dentist carried out work even though he was suspended - Not guilty as there was consent
- Worked on patients even though he was suspended - guilty due to fraud
Similar Law resources: