1. Can consent by used if only the Actus Reus as been established?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What cause exemplifies Horseplay and sexual intercourse through consent?
- Dickinson & Kelling
3. In what case was the victim injured through playing bumps?
- Richards - Horseplay was too violent for the rules
- Jones - Violent Horseplay
- Graham - Horseplay was in the level of the game
4. What happened in the case of Richardson 2000?
- Dentist carried out work even though he was suspended - Not guilty as there was consent
- Worked on patients even though he was suspended - guilty due to fraud
5. In which two situations would genuine consent be questioned?
- Child and mentally challenged
- Child and low IQ
- Hormonal Imbalances and Mentally challenged
Similar Law resources: