1. What happened in the case of Burrell and Harmen 1967?
- Pierced girlfriend without consent
- Tattooed a 12 & 13 year old, consent not allowed as they cannot understand pain
- Tattooed a 14 & 18 year old, consent allowed for 18 year old but not 14 year olf
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was the defendant in the case of Slingsby convicted?
- No - as the victim consented and he was unaware
- Yes - As he was aware of the damage caused
- No - As she consented
3. Can consent by used if only the Actus Reus as been established?
4. In what case was the victim injured through playing bumps?
- Jones - Violent Horseplay
- Graham - Horseplay was in the level of the game
- Richards - Horseplay was too violent for the rules
5. What happened in the case of Richardson 2000?
- Dentist carried out work even though he was suspended - Not guilty as there was consent
- Worked on patients even though he was suspended - guilty due to fraud
Similar Law resources: