1. Can consent by used if only the Actus Reus as been established?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was the defendant in the case of Slingsby convicted?
- No - As she consented
- No - as the victim consented and he was unaware
- Yes - As he was aware of the damage caused
3. What cause exemplifies Horseplay and sexual intercourse through consent?
- Dickinson & Kelling
4. In which two situations would genuine consent be questioned?
- Hormonal Imbalances and Mentally challenged
- Child and mentally challenged
- Child and low IQ
5. What happened in the case of Richardson 2000?
- Dentist carried out work even though he was suspended - Not guilty as there was consent
- Worked on patients even though he was suspended - guilty due to fraud
Similar Law resources: