1. What happened in the case of Richardson 2000?
- Dentist carried out work even though he was suspended - Not guilty as there was consent
- Worked on patients even though he was suspended - guilty due to fraud
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which two situations would genuine consent be questioned?
- Child and mentally challenged
- Child and low IQ
- Hormonal Imbalances and Mentally challenged
3. What cause exemplifies Horseplay and sexual intercourse through consent?
- Dickinson & Kelling
4. What happened in the case of Burrell and Harmen 1967?
- Pierced girlfriend without consent
- Tattooed a 12 & 13 year old, consent not allowed as they cannot understand pain
- Tattooed a 14 & 18 year old, consent allowed for 18 year old but not 14 year olf
5. In what case was the victim injured through playing bumps?
- Richards - Horseplay was too violent for the rules
- Jones - Violent Horseplay
- Graham - Horseplay was in the level of the game
Similar Law resources: