1. What happened in the case of Richardson 2000?
- Dentist carried out work even though he was suspended - Not guilty as there was consent
- Worked on patients even though he was suspended - guilty due to fraud
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was the defendant in the case of Slingsby convicted?
- No - As she consented
- No - as the victim consented and he was unaware
- Yes - As he was aware of the damage caused
3. Was the consent given in Tabassum 2000 granted?
- No, as he was not a fully qualified doctor
- No, because the women thought he was a qualified medical professional
- Yes, as the had given verbal consent
4. In which two situations would genuine consent be questioned?
- Child and mentally challenged
- Child and low IQ
- Hormonal Imbalances and Mentally challenged
5. Under transmission of disease, what does the case of Dica 2004 show?
- Violent Sexual Intercourse without consent
- Biological GBH
- Chemical ABH
Similar Law resources: