1. How can consent be given?
- through another individual
- Through forms or verbally
- Forced out of someone
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is consent allowed as a defence for common assault?
3. In emergencies how does consent differ, and which case shows this?
- The consent is assumed - Blaue
- The person must be asked before anything can happen to them, even if unconscious Blaue
- The consent is taken from family members - Richards
4. What is outlined in the case of Pretty 2002?
- Consent is allowed if its in writing
- That even if the person consents to assisted suicide, it does not count
- You cannot consent to anything under the age of 18
5. What can an individual do to stop Normal social intercourse?
- Withdraw at any time
- Hit the person to stop them
- Verbally abuse the person until they stop
Similar Law resources: