1. How are piercings and tattoo's regulated?
- Body dis-morphing act
- Tattooing of Minors Act
- Tattooing and piercings act
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can an individual do to stop Normal social intercourse?
- Withdraw at any time
- Hit the person to stop them
- Verbally abuse the person until they stop
3. How can consent be given?
- through another individual
- Through forms or verbally
- Forced out of someone
4. What does the case of Barnes 2004 outline?
- Criminal proceedings should only be used if the conduct was grave
- Must be more harmful than the reasonable man could withstand
- As the tackle was late it was against the rules = guilty
5. Which case outlines consent to a non-fatal offence?
- Brown 1993
- Bishop 1997
- R v Miller 1998
- R v Lamb 2008
Similar Law resources: