1. In emergencies how does consent differ, and which case shows this?
- The consent is assumed - Blaue
- The person must be asked before anything can happen to them, even if unconscious Blaue
- The consent is taken from family members - Richards
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is outlined in the case of Pretty 2002?
- That even if the person consents to assisted suicide, it does not count
- You cannot consent to anything under the age of 18
- Consent is allowed if its in writing
3. Which three are recognised exceptions?
- Horseplay, above normal violence, medical dentistry
- Sports, normal social intercourse, Horseplay
- Sports, assisted suicide, normal sexual intercourse
4. How are piercings and tattoo's regulated?
- Body dis-morphing act
- Tattooing of Minors Act
- Tattooing and piercings act
5. What can an individual do to stop Normal social intercourse?
- Verbally abuse the person until they stop
- Withdraw at any time
- Hit the person to stop them
Similar Law resources: