1. In emergencies how does consent differ, and which case shows this?
- The consent is taken from family members - Richards
- The consent is assumed - Blaue
- The person must be asked before anything can happen to them, even if unconscious Blaue
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is consent allowed as a defence for common assault?
3. Which three are recognised exceptions?
- Sports, normal social intercourse, Horseplay
- Sports, assisted suicide, normal sexual intercourse
- Horseplay, above normal violence, medical dentistry
4. How are piercings and tattoo's regulated?
- Tattooing of Minors Act
- Tattooing and piercings act
- Body dis-morphing act
5. Which case outlines consent to a non-fatal offence?
- R v Lamb 2008
- Bishop 1997
- Brown 1993
- R v Miller 1998
Similar Law resources: