1. How are piercings and tattoo's regulated?
- Tattooing of Minors Act
- Tattooing and piercings act
- Body dis-morphing act
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is outlined in the case of Pretty 2002?
- That even if the person consents to assisted suicide, it does not count
- You cannot consent to anything under the age of 18
- Consent is allowed if its in writing
3. Which case outlines consent to a non-fatal offence?
- Bishop 1997
- Brown 1993
- R v Lamb 2008
- R v Miller 1998
4. Is consent allowed as a defence for common assault?
5. In emergencies how does consent differ, and which case shows this?
- The consent is assumed - Blaue
- The person must be asked before anything can happen to them, even if unconscious Blaue
- The consent is taken from family members - Richards
Similar Law resources: