1. Which three are recognised exceptions?
- Sports, normal social intercourse, Horseplay
- Sports, assisted suicide, normal sexual intercourse
- Horseplay, above normal violence, medical dentistry
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is outlined in the case of Pretty 2002?
- That even if the person consents to assisted suicide, it does not count
- You cannot consent to anything under the age of 18
- Consent is allowed if its in writing
3. What can an individual do to stop Normal social intercourse?
- Verbally abuse the person until they stop
- Withdraw at any time
- Hit the person to stop them
4. Is consent allowed as a defence for common assault?
5. Which case outlines consent to a non-fatal offence?
- R v Lamb 2008
- Brown 1993
- R v Miller 1998
- Bishop 1997
Similar Law resources: