1. In emergencies how does consent differ, and which case shows this?
- The consent is assumed - Blaue
- The person must be asked before anything can happen to them, even if unconscious Blaue
- The consent is taken from family members - Richards
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can an individual do to stop Normal social intercourse?
- Withdraw at any time
- Hit the person to stop them
- Verbally abuse the person until they stop
3. Which case outlines consent to a non-fatal offence?
- Brown 1993
- Bishop 1997
- R v Miller 1998
- R v Lamb 2008
4. What is outlined in the case of Pretty 2002?
- That even if the person consents to assisted suicide, it does not count
- You cannot consent to anything under the age of 18
- Consent is allowed if its in writing
5. Is consent allowed as a defence for common assault?
Similar Law resources: