1. How can consent be given?
- Through forms or verbally
- Forced out of someone
- through another individual
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can an individual do to stop Normal social intercourse?
- Withdraw at any time
- Hit the person to stop them
- Verbally abuse the person until they stop
3. What is outlined in the case of Pretty 2002?
- Consent is allowed if its in writing
- That even if the person consents to assisted suicide, it does not count
- You cannot consent to anything under the age of 18
4. Is consent allowed as a defence for common assault?
5. How are piercings and tattoo's regulated?
- Body dis-morphing act
- Tattooing of Minors Act
- Tattooing and piercings act
Similar Law resources: