1. What is the actus reus for unlawful act manslaughter?
- A dangerous act which causes death
- Death caused by an unlawful act
- A dangerous, unlawful act which causes death
- An unlawful act which causes death
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. s.54(4) CJA 2009 tells us that a D cannot rely on loss of control if there is...?
- A separate criminal act
- A planned course of action
- A considered desire for revenge
- The presence of intoxication
3. The special defence of diminished responsibility originally came from s.2 of the Homicide Act 1957. Which legislation is the defence currently set out under?
- s.52 Coroners and Justice Act 2009
- s.52 Criminal Justice Act 2003
- s.52 Criminal Justice Act 2009
- s.52 Offences Against the Person Act 1861
4. True or false: murder is limited to the intention to kill?
5. Loss of control is set out under which section of the Coroners and Justice Act 2009?
Similar Law resources: