1. True or false: murder is a common law offence?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false: murder is limited to the intention to kill?
3. For the special defence of diminished responsibility, the defendant must prove that they were suffering from an abnormality of...?
- Brain functioning
- The mind
- Mental functioning
- Mental processing
4. Implied malice aforethought means...?
- No intention to cause harm
- The intention to cause GBH
- The intention to cause slight harm
- The intention to kill
5. Which statement is true in regards to unlawful act manslaughter?
- Supplying drugs will not cause death; administering drugs will
- Death will only be caused if the drugs were supplied by someone else
- Neither supplying drugs nor administering drugs will cause a death
- Supplying and administering drugs will both cause a death
Similar Law resources: