1. s.54(4) CJA 2009 tells us that a D cannot rely on loss of control if there is...?
- A considered desire for revenge
- A planned course of action
- The presence of intoxication
- A separate criminal act
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false: in regards to unlawful act manslaughter, only the mens rea for the unlawful act is required?
3. True or false: murder is a common law offence?
4. In regards to gross negligence manslaughter, Lord ___ said the jury must consider "the extent to which the D's conduct departed from the proper standard of care expected"?
5. True or false: a killing will still be unlawful if it is in self defence?
Similar Law resources: