1. True or false: a killing will still be unlawful if it is in self defence?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was the D in R vs. Ahluwalia successful in relying upon their special defence?
3. Loss of control is set out under which section of the Coroners and Justice Act 2009?
4. What is the actus reus for unlawful act manslaughter?
- Death caused by an unlawful act
- A dangerous, unlawful act which causes death
- A dangerous act which causes death
- An unlawful act which causes death
5. s.54(4) CJA 2009 tells us that a D cannot rely on loss of control if there is...?
- A separate criminal act
- A considered desire for revenge
- The presence of intoxication
- A planned course of action
Similar Law resources: