1. The ruling in the case Dietschmann tells us what?
- For diminished responsibility with intoxication, the intoxication must be separated and the special defence applied
- None of these answers
- For loss of control with intoxication, the intoxication must be separated and the special defence applied
- Diminished responsibility cannot be relied upon if intoxication is involved
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Loss of control is set out under which section of the Coroners and Justice Act 2009?
3. Implied malice aforethought means...?
- The intention to cause slight harm
- No intention to cause harm
- The intention to cause GBH
- The intention to kill
4. In which case was the D found not guilty of unlawful act manslaughter, as there was no unlawful act?
- R vs. Khan and Khan
- R vs. Lamb
- R vs. Franklin
- R vs. Church
5. The special defence of diminished responsibility originally came from s.2 of the Homicide Act 1957. Which legislation is the defence currently set out under?
- s.52 Coroners and Justice Act 2009
- s.52 Criminal Justice Act 2009
- s.52 Offences Against the Person Act 1861
- s.52 Criminal Justice Act 2003
Similar Law resources: