1. For the anger trigger (loss of control), the objective test says that the things said/done under s.55(4) CJA 2009 must be of...?
- An unnecessary character
- An extreme character
- An extremely grave character
- A grave character
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The ruling in the case Dietschmann tells us what?
- Diminished responsibility cannot be relied upon if intoxication is involved
- None of these answers
- For diminished responsibility with intoxication, the intoxication must be separated and the special defence applied
- For loss of control with intoxication, the intoxication must be separated and the special defence applied
3. In which case was the D found not guilty of unlawful act manslaughter, as there was no unlawful act?
- R vs. Khan and Khan
- R vs. Church
- R vs. Lamb
- R vs. Franklin
4. What is the highest level of mens rea for murder?
- Express malice aforethought
- Implied malice aforethought
- Malice aforethought
5. What is the actus reus for unlawful act manslaughter?
- A dangerous, unlawful act which causes death
- An unlawful act which causes death
- A dangerous act which causes death
- Death caused by an unlawful act
Similar Law resources: