1. Loss of control is set out under which section of the Coroners and Justice Act 2009?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The ruling in the case Dietschmann tells us what?
- For diminished responsibility with intoxication, the intoxication must be separated and the special defence applied
- For loss of control with intoxication, the intoxication must be separated and the special defence applied
- Diminished responsibility cannot be relied upon if intoxication is involved
- None of these answers
3. s.54(4) CJA 2009 tells us that a D cannot rely on loss of control if there is...?
- A considered desire for revenge
- A planned course of action
- The presence of intoxication
- A separate criminal act
4. Was the D in R vs. Ahluwalia successful in relying upon their special defence?
5. True or false: murder is limited to the intention to kill?
Similar Law resources: