1. What is functional interdependence?
- A term to describe the correlation between educational achievement and social class.
- A term to describe how society depends upon individuals to exist.
- A term to describe how all social institutions rely on each other to work.
- A term to describe how individuals function within society itself.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Synoptic Link - Which one of these specifically thought the family would be classed as a 'functional prerequisite'.
- Robert Merton
- George Murdock
- Ann Oakley
- Charles Murray
3. How does Parsons explain deviance?
- As a result of inadequate socialisation.
- As a result of traditional societies.
- As a result of excessive strain.
- As a result of a lack of functional prerequisites.
4. Basic Recap: What is the first name of Parsons?
5. Hedonism is an example of what?
- Goal Attainment
- Grand Hierarchy