1. Hedonism is an example of what?
- Goal Attainment
- Grand Hierarchy
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Basic Recap: What is the first name of Parsons?
3. Which 2 functional prerequisites are "Expressive Needs" (some made up needs are here so that the answer to another question isn't revealed) ?
- Grand Hierarchy & Leaders
- Adaptation & Goal Attainment
- Integration & Latency
- Interconnectivity & Achievement
4. What famous analogy does Parsons use to compare society with the human body?
- Functional Analogy
- Organic Analogy
- Institutional Analogy
- Warm Bath Analogy
5. What is a functional prerequisite?
- A method of interdependence.
- A requirement [for people] to live.
- A basic need [for society] to survive.
- A type of social institution.