- Created by: Inexorably
- Created on: 20-09-15 06:51
1. What is the first name of the Sociologist who developed/created Strain Theory?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is "Strain" a result of (according to Merton)?
- Conflict between legitimate means & illegitimate means.
- Conflict between cultural goals & means to achieve them.
- Conflict between the ruling class & the working class.
- Conflict between primary socialisation & social institutions.
3. What are the 2 main factors that contribute towards strain?
- Structural factors & socialisation factors
- Structural factors & conformist factors
- Cultural factors & structural factors
- Cultural factors & social factors
4. Which Sociological theory is Strain Theory associated with most often?
- Symbolic Interactionalism
5. Which of these groups of people would be classed as "Rebellions"?
- The Under Class
- Drug Addicts
- Dead-End Office Workers