1. In the computer model what are the three stages in the sequence (in the correct order)?
- UCS, NS, UCR, CR
- Input, Processing, Output
- Output, Processing, Input
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is an example of classical conditioning?
- Pavlov's Dogs
- Skinner's Box
- Bandura's Bobo Doll's
3. What type of capacity does processing have?
- Unlimited (infinite)
4. What is the correct definition of a phenotype?
- The product of what happens when the genetic make-up interferes with the environment (such as height)
- An individuals genetic make-up which occurs at conception and provides the genetic code for how that individual will develop (such as eye colour)
5. What is the definition of operant conditioning?
- Learning through reinforcement
- Learning through association