1. What was the aim of Bandura's research?
- To look at the effects of punishment and positive reinforcement in animals
- To look at how passive behaviour influences children's own behaviour
- To look at how aggressive behaviour influences children's own behaviour
- To look at how a stimulus is conditioned to create a desired response
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the computer model what is the brain compared to?
- Central Processing Unit
3. Why does cognitive psychology use theoretical models?
- It describes the process in a series of indistinct steps
- Scientific methods cannot be used so the model is used in place of those
- It supports a scientific approach to enquiry and testing
- It has a basic structure which can be applied to all humans
4. In the computer model what are the three stages in the sequence (in the correct order)?
- UCS, NS, UCR, CR
- Input, Processing, Output
- Output, Processing, Input
5. What is the correct definition of identification?
- When an observer learns by observing the consequences of another person's behaviour
- When an individual observes a behaviour from a role model and simulates it
- When an individual is influenced by another because they are in some way similar or wish to be like them
- When someone is influential on an individual in some way and their behaviour is imitated