1. Which of these statements is NOT true for monozygotic twins?
- Non-identical twins, share 50% of their genes
- Identical twins, share 100% of their genes
- A higher concordance rate than dizygotic twins
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition of hormones?
- A hormone produced by the adrenal glands which is part of the body's immediate stress response system. It has a strong effect on the cells of the cardiovascular system
- Chemical substances that circulate in the bloodstream and only affect target organs
- An organ in the body that synthesises substances such as hormones
- One of the body's major information systems that instructs glands to release large quantities of hormones directly into the blood stream which disappear quickly and have powerful effects
- The way an animal responds when stressed. The body becomes physiologically aroused in readiness to fight or flee
3. What was the aim of Bandura's research?
- To look at the effects of punishment and positive reinforcement in animals
- To look at how aggressive behaviour influences children's own behaviour
- To look at how a stimulus is conditioned to create a desired response
- To look at how passive behaviour influences children's own behaviour
4. What is the correct definition of a genotype?
- An individuals genetic make-up which occurs at conception and provides the genetic code for how that individual will develop (such as eye colour)
- The product of what happens when the genetic make-up interferes with the environment (such as height)
5. What model of memory demonstrates the theoretical model?
- Multi-store model of memory
- Working memory model