1. What is the correct definition of a phenotype?
- The product of what happens when the genetic make-up interferes with the environment (such as height)
- An individuals genetic make-up which occurs at conception and provides the genetic code for how that individual will develop (such as eye colour)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the computer model what are the three stages in the sequence (in the correct order)?
- Input, Processing, Output
- Output, Processing, Input
- UCS, NS, UCR, CR
3. Why does cognitive psychology use theoretical models?
- It describes the process in a series of indistinct steps
- It supports a scientific approach to enquiry and testing
- It has a basic structure which can be applied to all humans
- Scientific methods cannot be used so the model is used in place of those
4. Which of these is an example of classical conditioning?
- Pavlov's Dogs
- Skinner's Box
- Bandura's Bobo Doll's
5. What is the correct definition of imitation?
- When an observer learns by observing the consequences of another person's behaviour
- When an individual is influenced by another because they are in some way similar or wish to be like them
- When an individual observes a behaviour from a role model and simulates it
- When someone is influential on an individual in some way, and their behaviour is imitated