1. Who was behind 'Ostpolitik'?
- Willy Brandt
- Erich Honecker
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Monroe Doctrine?
- A policy to provide aid to countries in order to stop them falling to communist agression
- A declaration from West Germany that it wouldn't have diplomatic relations with any country, other than the USSR, that recognised East Germany
- A promise from America to maintain the independence of the Americas', away from European control
- A promise to stop the spread of Communism
3. When was the Truman Doctrine introduced?
4. When was the Austrian State Treaty signed?
5. When did Khrushchev become leader of the Soviet Union?