1. When was the Truman Doctrine introduced?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was behind 'Ostpolitik'?
- Willy Brandt
- Erich Honecker
3. What was the Monroe Doctrine?
- A promise from America to maintain the independence of the Americas', away from European control
- A declaration from West Germany that it wouldn't have diplomatic relations with any country, other than the USSR, that recognised East Germany
- A promise to stop the spread of Communism
- A policy to provide aid to countries in order to stop them falling to communist agression
4. When was N.A.T.O established?
5. What date was the Potsdam Conference?
- January-March 1945
- July-August 1945
- July-August 1946
- July-August 1918