1. Who dropped a nuclear bomb on Hiroshima?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was S.A.L.T I signed?
3. When was the Truman Doctrine introduced?
4. What date was the Potsdam Conference?
- July-August 1945
- July-August 1918
- July-August 1946
- January-March 1945
5. What was the Monroe Doctrine?
- A declaration from West Germany that it wouldn't have diplomatic relations with any country, other than the USSR, that recognised East Germany
- A promise to stop the spread of Communism
- A promise from America to maintain the independence of the Americas', away from European control
- A policy to provide aid to countries in order to stop them falling to communist agression