- Created by: RaniaFlower123
- Created on: 02-06-18 16:30
1. What do you do for paper 1, question 4?
- The evaluating question.
- Don't add quotes.
- You don't refer back to the question.
- You avoid talking about the writer's use of language.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What AO's will be assessed on paper 1, question 1?
- A02 + 3.
3. What do you do for paper 1, question 5?
- Evaluate/ give your opinion.
- List 4 things.
- Normally write a story or a description suggested by the picture. But this could vary depending on your test. You could write a story suggested by the picture or your own story with the title they give you.
- Analyse language.
4. What is everything you have to do for paper 1, question 2?
- Write about a story.
- Analyse language, write about the effects of the words and other structural features. that may interest you, writer's intentions, (sentence forms) (for those aiming for top marks).
- Write about elephants.
- *Same answer for question 1*.
5. How many marks is paper 1, question 1?