1. What is the formula for Photosynthesis
- H2O + CO2 --> C6H1O6 + O2
- H2O + CO2 --> C6H12O6 + O2
- H2O + CO2 --> C6H12O6
- H2O + CO2 --> C6O6 + O2
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a product of Photosynthesis
3. Which of these cells is in a plant cell, and not in an animal cell?
- Cell Membrane
4. Which is the correct definition of respiration
- Respiration is where we release energy.
- Respiration is where we breathe.
- Respiration is what we do to live.
5. Which cell is common between Animal, Plant, Bacteria and Fungi cells?