1. Bacteria can become resistant to antibiotics
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. (It's good to know but you might not need it!) In what year was the Germ theory discovered?
3. What is bacteria?
- Very small living cells
- Large living cells
- A virus
- Cells found in your stomach
4. Name one way your body defends itself against disease
- Producing more of the molecules
- Producing antigens which kill similar bacteria/viruses
- Producing anitbodies which kill similar bacteria/viruses
- Adapting to the antigen so it doesn't effect you
5. What is a vaccination?
- An injection of dead or inactive microorgansisms that cause your body to produce antigens to kill them
- An injection of dead or inactive microorganisms that cause your body to produce antibodies to kill them
- An injection of dead or inactive antibodies that cause your body to produce antibodies to kill them
- An injection that gives you a full illness so your body can produce antibodies to defend against it in the future
Similar Biology resources: