1. Who told doctors to wash their hands in the 1840s?
- Ignaz Siemelmeis
- William Harvey
- Ignaz Semmelweis
- Florence Nightingale
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Vaccines always work
3. What is bacteria?
- Very small living cells
- Large living cells
- A virus
- Cells found in your stomach
4. Final question: Bacteria can mutate, but only if it isn't killed by...
- The illness itself
- The immune system
5. Name one way your body defends itself against disease
- Adapting to the antigen so it doesn't effect you
- Producing more of the molecules
- Producing anitbodies which kill similar bacteria/viruses
- Producing antigens which kill similar bacteria/viruses