1. A virus is a very small cell.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Your body also defends illnesses by producing antitoxins
3. Final question: Bacteria can mutate, but only if it isn't killed by...
- The immune system
- The illness itself
4. (It's good to know but you might not need it!) In what year was the Germ theory discovered?
5. Why did they tell doctors to do this?
- As they stank
- As they believed they spread disease from a disease ward to a pregnancy ward which was killing many pregnant women
- As more people who had diseases were dying quicker and so were doctors treating them
- As more babies were being born with diseases