1. A virus is a very small cell.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Your body also defends illnesses by producing antitoxins
3. What is bacteria?
- Cells found in your stomach
- Very small living cells
- A virus
- Large living cells
4. (It's good to know but you might not need it!) In what year was the Germ theory discovered?
5. What is a vaccination?
- An injection of dead or inactive microorganisms that cause your body to produce antibodies to kill them
- An injection that gives you a full illness so your body can produce antibodies to defend against it in the future
- An injection of dead or inactive antibodies that cause your body to produce antibodies to kill them
- An injection of dead or inactive microorgansisms that cause your body to produce antigens to kill them
Similar Biology resources: