1. What factors determine the energy levels you require?
- Gender , height, mass, bmi
- Gender, mass, genes , time of year
- Age, gender, pregnancy, activity levels
- Pregnancy , being ill , age , metabolsim
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does it mean to be Malnourished?
- Lack of proper nutrition and a healthy diet
- Not having enough food
- Having too much food
- To be starving
3. What causes Obesity ?
- Being lazy
- Taking in more energy than you use
- Eating fast food
4. Which food groups give us energy ?
- Carbs and Fats
- Vitamins and protein
- Protein and carbs
- Fibre and fat
5. Which food group helps growth and repair ?
Similar Biology resources: