1. What is a healthy diet ?
- Eating an exactly equal balance of each food group
- The correct proportions of all seven food groups to meet the needs of the body?
- The right amount of energy
- Eating no fat or carbs
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What causes Obesity ?
- Taking in more energy than you use
- Being lazy
- Eating fast food
3. What does it mean to be Malnourished?
- Lack of proper nutrition and a healthy diet
- To be starving
- Not having enough food
- Having too much food
4. What factors determine the energy levels you require?
- Pregnancy , being ill , age , metabolsim
- Gender , height, mass, bmi
- Age, gender, pregnancy, activity levels
- Gender, mass, genes , time of year
5. Which food group helps growth and repair ?