1. What is a deficiency disease?
- A disease obtained from the lacking of one or more on the vital nutrience
- A disease spread by the deficiency pathogen
- A disease obtained from low amounts of food
- A disease form an imbalanced diet
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which food groups are needed for extra functions ?
- Proteins and Water
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Carbs and fat
- Water and Fibre
3. Which food group helps growth and repair ?
4. Which food group is needed for chemical reactions in the cells ?
5. What causes Obesity ?
- Eating fast food
- Taking in more energy than you use
- Being lazy