1. Which food groups give us energy ?
- Vitamins and protein
- Protein and carbs
- Carbs and Fats
- Fibre and fat
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does it mean to be Malnourished?
- Having too much food
- To be starving
- Lack of proper nutrition and a healthy diet
- Not having enough food
3. What is a deficiency disease?
- A disease form an imbalanced diet
- A disease spread by the deficiency pathogen
- A disease obtained from the lacking of one or more on the vital nutrience
- A disease obtained from low amounts of food
4. Which food groups are needed for extra functions ?
- Carbs and fat
- Proteins and Water
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Water and Fibre
5. What causes Obesity ?
- Taking in more energy than you use
- Eating fast food
- Being lazy