1. Which food group is needed for chemical reactions in the cells ?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What factors determine the energy levels you require?
- Gender , height, mass, bmi
- Age, gender, pregnancy, activity levels
- Pregnancy , being ill , age , metabolsim
- Gender, mass, genes , time of year
3. Which food groups are needed for extra functions ?
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Proteins and Water
- Water and Fibre
- Carbs and fat
4. Which food groups give us energy ?
- Fibre and fat
- Vitamins and protein
- Carbs and Fats
- Protein and carbs
5. What does it mean to be Malnourished?
- To be starving
- Lack of proper nutrition and a healthy diet
- Having too much food
- Not having enough food