1. Which food group is needed for chemical reactions in the cells ?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the seven vital substances we need in our diet?
- Fats, carbohydrates , proteins , water, fibre, vitamins , minerals
- Dairy, glucose ,starch ,carbohydrates , fats , water , cellulose
- Proteins ,glucose , water , fibre, carbohydrates, cellulose, fats
- Proteins, fibre ,water , minerals , greens , starch , glucose
3. What is a healthy diet ?
- Eating an exactly equal balance of each food group
- Eating no fat or carbs
- The correct proportions of all seven food groups to meet the needs of the body?
- The right amount of energy
4. What does it mean to be Malnourished?
- To be starving
- Lack of proper nutrition and a healthy diet
- Having too much food
- Not having enough food
5. Which food group helps growth and repair ?