1. What is a healthy diet ?
- Eating an exactly equal balance of each food group
- The correct proportions of all seven food groups to meet the needs of the body?
- The right amount of energy
- Eating no fat or carbs
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does it mean to be Malnourished?
- To be starving
- Not having enough food
- Lack of proper nutrition and a healthy diet
- Having too much food
3. What factors determine the energy levels you require?
- Pregnancy , being ill , age , metabolsim
- Age, gender, pregnancy, activity levels
- Gender, mass, genes , time of year
- Gender , height, mass, bmi
4. Which food groups give us energy ?
- Carbs and Fats
- Vitamins and protein
- Protein and carbs
- Fibre and fat
5. Which food groups are needed for extra functions ?
- Proteins and Water
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Carbs and fat
- Water and Fibre
Similar Biology resources: