1. Which food group is needed for chemical reactions in the cells ?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What factors determine the energy levels you require?
- Pregnancy , being ill , age , metabolsim
- Gender , height, mass, bmi
- Age, gender, pregnancy, activity levels
- Gender, mass, genes , time of year
3. What does it mean to be Malnourished?
- Having too much food
- Lack of proper nutrition and a healthy diet
- Not having enough food
- To be starving
4. What is a healthy diet ?
- Eating no fat or carbs
- The correct proportions of all seven food groups to meet the needs of the body?
- Eating an exactly equal balance of each food group
- The right amount of energy
5. Which food groups give us energy ?
- Vitamins and protein
- Protein and carbs
- Carbs and Fats
- Fibre and fat