1. What is a deficiency disease?
- A disease obtained from low amounts of food
- A disease obtained from the lacking of one or more on the vital nutrience
- A disease spread by the deficiency pathogen
- A disease form an imbalanced diet
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What factors determine the energy levels you require?
- Pregnancy , being ill , age , metabolsim
- Gender , height, mass, bmi
- Age, gender, pregnancy, activity levels
- Gender, mass, genes , time of year
3. What causes Obesity ?
- Being lazy
- Taking in more energy than you use
- Eating fast food
4. What does it mean to be Malnourished?
- Lack of proper nutrition and a healthy diet
- Not having enough food
- Having too much food
- To be starving
5. Which food group helps growth and repair ?