1. What causes Obesity ?
- Taking in more energy than you use
- Being lazy
- Eating fast food
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does it mean to be Malnourished?
- Having too much food
- Lack of proper nutrition and a healthy diet
- Not having enough food
- To be starving
3. What are the seven vital substances we need in our diet?
- Proteins ,glucose , water , fibre, carbohydrates, cellulose, fats
- Fats, carbohydrates , proteins , water, fibre, vitamins , minerals
- Dairy, glucose ,starch ,carbohydrates , fats , water , cellulose
- Proteins, fibre ,water , minerals , greens , starch , glucose
4. Which food groups give us energy ?
- Carbs and Fats
- Vitamins and protein
- Protein and carbs
- Fibre and fat
5. Which food group helps growth and repair ?