- Created by: Rosiem2102
- Created on: 14-05-18 11:15
1. Which is a basic assumption of the behaviourist approach?
- The main influence on behaviour is your genes
- Learning is influenced by private mental processes
- Learning theory should be studied scientifically in a laboratory
- Learning processes in animals cannot be generalised to humans
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which stage does the Oedipus complex take place?
3. The master endocrine gland is the:
- Adrenal gland
- Pituitary gland
- Thyroid gland
4. Which describes the somatic nervous system?
- Passes messages to and from the brain and connects nerves to the PNS
- Maintains homeostasis by regulating body temperature, heartbeat, etc.
- Controls muscle movement
- Made up of the brain and the spinal cord
5. Which of the following is not a mediational process in the social learning approach?