1. What method is used to amplify a DNA sample?
- Genetic Engineering
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Gel Electrophoresis
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is eugenics?
- Encouraging desirable traits and selective breeding of humans
- Encouraging people to use pre natal and post natal screening
- Encouraging gene therapy
- Encouraging the use of stem cells instead of embryo cloning
3. What is recombinant DNA?
- Foreign DNA inserted into another section of DNA
- Undifferentiated cells that have the potential to become specialised
- DNA that codes for a non functional protein
- Incorrect DNA
4. What does totipotent mean?
- The ability to reproduce asexually
- The ability to grow all year round
- The ability to produce all types of cells
- The ability to grow without oxygen
5. What are stem cells?
- Cells that are undifferentiated but can become specialised
- Cells that have become differentiated
- Cells that are not totipotent and can only produce 1 cell type
- Cells that produce cancer