1. What does totipotent mean?
- The ability to produce all types of cells
- The ability to grow all year round
- The ability to grow without oxygen
- The ability to reproduce asexually
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What allows for variation within the genetic fingerprint of individuals
- The number of repeated introns between exons
- The total number of exons
- The number of chromosomes an individual has
- The number of repeated exons in the fingerprint
3. What is recombinant DNA?
- Incorrect DNA
- Undifferentiated cells that have the potential to become specialised
- Foreign DNA inserted into another section of DNA
- DNA that codes for a non functional protein
4. What are stem cells?
- Cells that are not totipotent and can only produce 1 cell type
- Cells that are undifferentiated but can become specialised
- Cells that have become differentiated
- Cells that produce cancer
5. What is a clone?
- A group of genetically identically organisms formed by sexual reproduction
- A group of similar organisms formed from two parents
- A group of genetically identical organisms formed from a single parent
- A group of similar organisms formed from a single parent