1. Which of these is not a element or feature often included in Ground Bass Composition?
- It does not continuosly go on throughout the piece.
- Key is often Minor.
- Tempo-Often Slow and Stately
- The notes are mainly those of long value
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. A continuos set of variations based on a Ground Bass is?
- Chaconne and Passacaglia
- Theme and Variations
- A Ground Bass
- Bill Bailey's Love Song
- Figured Bass
3. A figured Bass Part is a numbered bass part to show which chord is to be played by the keyboard player?
4. In the Baroque era many Vocal pieces where written in the ground bass form?
5. In What Era where composers interested in pieces that explored Melodic variation based on the theme at the start of the piece?
- Brit Pop