1. what causes some bacteria to become to become naturally resistant to antibiotics?
- Environmental mutations
- Genetic mutations
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the first antibiotic invented?
3. What do antibiotics treat?
- Bacterial infections
- All infections
- Fungal infections
- Viral infections
4. Name some limitations of using antibiotics
- There are no limitations to antibiotics. They are really helpful in saving millions of lives and treating bacterial infections. They are an absolute life saver!!!!
- There are risks using antibiotics, such as, side effects and even severe allergic reactions in some people. Perhaps biggest risk is antibiotic resistance.
- Antibiotics are not fully understood. We do not know the long term impacts of taking them and therefore many people do not trust them. In fact in some countries they are banned.
- Some people can become even more ill as they can encourage other dangerous bacteria to grow.
5. MRSA stands for
- meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
- metetaphagitc-restraint Staphylococcus aureus
- megasound-resistantic Staphyolococcus aureus
- meticillinic-resistant Staphylococcus aureus