1. How was this decree humiliating for the Jews?
- Men could not support themselves or their families
- It forced them to emigrate
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the 1938 'Decree of Registration of Jewish Property', all Jewish property over how many marks had to be confiscated?
- 10,000 RM
- 5000 RM
- 250 RM
- 1000 RM
3. What of Jews were in the civil service at this time?
4. When was the Enabling Act passed?
- 23rd March 1933
- 23rd March 1934
- 21st April 1933
- 20th January 1942
5. What did the Nuremburg Laws consist of?
- The Reich Citizenship Law and the Law for the German Blood and Honour
- Enabling Act
- Decree Excluding Jews from German Economic Life