1. How was this decree humiliating for the Jews?
- Men could not support themselves or their families
- It forced them to emigrate
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What of Jews were in the civil service at this time?
3. In the 1938 'Decree of Registration of Jewish Property', all Jewish property over how many marks had to be confiscated?
- 10,000 RM
- 5000 RM
- 250 RM
- 1000 RM
4. What did the Nuremburg Laws consist of?
- Decree Excluding Jews from German Economic Life
- The Reich Citizenship Law and the Law for the German Blood and Honour
- Enabling Act
5. When was the Enabling Act passed?
- 23rd March 1933
- 20th January 1942
- 23rd March 1934
- 21st April 1933