1. What of Jews were in the civil service at this time?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How was this decree humiliating for the Jews?
- Men could not support themselves or their families
- It forced them to emigrate
3. What did the Nuremburg Laws consist of?
- The Reich Citizenship Law and the Law for the German Blood and Honour
- Enabling Act
- Decree Excluding Jews from German Economic Life
4. What did the 'Exclusion of German Jews From the Press' consist of?
- There was strict censorship and closing of Jewish publications
- Jews were forbidden to display the national flag
- Ban on Jewish doctors treating German people
5. In which month was the 'Law of the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service' introduced?