1. One reason why the 'Law Against Overcrowding of German Schools and Universities' introduced?
- To give Aryan children more resources and attention
- Hitler was planning to evenutally ban school altogether
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Nuremburg Laws consist of?
- Decree Excluding Jews from German Economic Life
- The Reich Citizenship Law and the Law for the German Blood and Honour
- Enabling Act
3. When was the Enabling Act passed?
- 21st April 1933
- 23rd March 1933
- 23rd March 1934
- 20th January 1942
4. In which month was the 'Law of the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service' introduced?
5. In the 1938 'Decree of Registration of Jewish Property', all Jewish property over how many marks had to be confiscated?
- 5000 RM
- 1000 RM
- 250 RM
- 10,000 RM