1. What did the 'Exclusion of German Jews From the Press' consist of?
- Ban on Jewish doctors treating German people
- There was strict censorship and closing of Jewish publications
- Jews were forbidden to display the national flag
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which month was the 'Law of the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service' introduced?
3. One reason why the 'Law Against Overcrowding of German Schools and Universities' introduced?
- To give Aryan children more resources and attention
- Hitler was planning to evenutally ban school altogether
4. In the 1938 'Decree of Registration of Jewish Property', all Jewish property over how many marks had to be confiscated?
- 10,000 RM
- 5000 RM
- 250 RM
- 1000 RM
5. What did the Nuremburg Laws consist of?
- The Reich Citizenship Law and the Law for the German Blood and Honour
- Enabling Act
- Decree Excluding Jews from German Economic Life