1. When was the Enabling Act passed?
- 20th January 1942
- 23rd March 1934
- 23rd March 1933
- 21st April 1933
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What of Jews were in the civil service at this time?
3. What did the Nuremburg Laws consist of?
- Decree Excluding Jews from German Economic Life
- The Reich Citizenship Law and the Law for the German Blood and Honour
- Enabling Act
4. One reason why the 'Law Against Overcrowding of German Schools and Universities' introduced?
- To give Aryan children more resources and attention
- Hitler was planning to evenutally ban school altogether
5. What did the 'Exclusion of German Jews From the Press' consist of?
- There was strict censorship and closing of Jewish publications
- Jews were forbidden to display the national flag
- Ban on Jewish doctors treating German people