1. When was the Enabling Act passed?
- 20th January 1942
- 23rd March 1934
- 23rd March 1933
- 21st April 1933
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How was this decree humiliating for the Jews?
- Men could not support themselves or their families
- It forced them to emigrate
3. One reason why the 'Law Against Overcrowding of German Schools and Universities' introduced?
- To give Aryan children more resources and attention
- Hitler was planning to evenutally ban school altogether
4. In the 1938 'Decree of Registration of Jewish Property', all Jewish property over how many marks had to be confiscated?
- 10,000 RM
- 1000 RM
- 5000 RM
- 250 RM
5. What did the 'Exclusion of German Jews From the Press' consist of?
- Ban on Jewish doctors treating German people
- There was strict censorship and closing of Jewish publications
- Jews were forbidden to display the national flag