1. Did Eagles and wiloughby agree that seasons effect levels of AN?
- no , wiloughby found that it made no difference in equitorial regions
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did fallon and rozin find about students and AN
- only women get AN
- men under estimate so do women
- men more realistic than women , women overestimate weight
- women over estimate so do men
3. kaye found that what drug helped AN patients?
4. what did lindberg say about neurodevelopment?
- Premature birth leads to AN
- premature birth reduces chance of an
- double disadvantage
- no relation
5. what did mckenzie say about AN?
- women thought they were thinner than others
- women saw other women as thinner than them
- women were jealous of other women
- women hate other women