1. Did Eagles and wiloughby agree that seasons effect levels of AN?
- no , wiloughby found that it made no difference in equitorial regions
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does bruch say is the reason for anorexia ?
- father dying
- Ineffective parents who respond incorrectly to childs needs
- lack of attention from mother
- fear of growing up
3. what did lindberg say about neurodevelopment?
- double disadvantage
- no relation
- Premature birth leads to AN
- premature birth reduces chance of an
4. what did fallon and rozin find about students and AN
- women over estimate so do men
- men more realistic than women , women overestimate weight
- men under estimate so do women
- only women get AN
5. What is Anorexia nervosa?
- eating disorder where person makes themself be sick
- eating disorder including extreme weight loss and anxiety
- eating disorder where a person obsesses about fat people
- eating disorder involving anxiety