1. what did mckenzie say about AN?
- women were jealous of other women
- women saw other women as thinner than them
- women hate other women
- women thought they were thinner than others
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Anorexia nervosa?
- eating disorder involving anxiety
- eating disorder including extreme weight loss and anxiety
- eating disorder where person makes themself be sick
- eating disorder where a person obsesses about fat people
3. what is the cognitive approach to AN?
- cognitive errors
- foolish erros
4. What did surbey say about AN?
- it was a way to survive when food rescources were sparse
- It was a way for women to control sexual maturation
- it was a way to attract all the males
- a way of staying healthy
5. what does bruch say is the reason for anorexia ?
- fear of growing up
- lack of attention from mother
- Ineffective parents who respond incorrectly to childs needs
- father dying