- Created by: georgiasmart
- Created on: 23-04-18 22:19
1. Which is eukaryotic cells?
- Contains linear DNA and associated with proteins to form chormatin
- Circular DNA with no proteins
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is eukaryotic cells?
- Motility by flexible, wavy cilia
- Motility by rigid, rotating flagellum
3. Which is eukaryotic cells?
- Cell division by mitosis or meiosis
- Cell division by binary fission
4. Which is prokaryotic cells?
- Variety of metabolic pathways
- Common metabolic pathways
5. Which is prokaryotic cells?
- Always unicellular
- Often multicellular