- Created by: denver.knight
- Created on: 15-05-18 16:58
1. What substances are normally controlled by the cell membrane when entering the cell?
- Glucose and mineral ions
- Oxygen and glucose
- Glucose and water
- Mineral ions and vitamins
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens in the cytoplasm?
- Keeps the cell rigid
- Where most chemical reactions take place
- Controls the movement of substances in and out of the cell
- Where aerobic respiration takes place
3. What substances are normally controlled by the cell membrane when leaving the cell
- Hormones and Urea
- Carbon dioxide and oxygen
- Hydrogen and Oxygen
- Water and Urea
4. What happens in the ribosomes?
- Where chemical reactions take place
- Protein synthesis takes place, making all the proteins needed in the cell
- Aerobic respiration takes place to provide energy for the cells
- Controls the movement of substances out of the cell
5. What is the average animal cell length?
- 35 micrometres
- 40-50 micrometres
- 10-30 micrometres
- 7.5 micrometres