- Created by: Tahsin2002
- Created on: 10-06-18 18:18
1. What is the nucleus?
- Where proteins are made
- Jelly like substance
- Large structure that controls the genes
- Controls reproduction
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which cell has a cell membrane?
- Plant cell
- Animal cell
3. Three structures that are found in most plant cells but not animal cells?
- Chlorophyll, cell wall, nucleus
- Chloroplast, cell membrane, chloropyhll
- Chloroplasts, Cell wall, large central vacuole
- Cytoplasm, mitochondria, ribosomes
4. Where does respiration take place?
5. Where do reactions take place?
- Central vacuole