1. Name the rhythmic device used in this piece
- Swung quavers
- Pedal note
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many motifs are used in this piece?
3. What is the key of this piece?
- Mainly C major
- A major-E major-B major
- E minor- G major
4. Which instruments play the basso continuo? (May have been taught differently in different schools)
- Cello, double bass, organ
- Piano, double bass, violin
- Harpsichord, double bass, bassoon
- Piano, guitar, drum kit
5. In what year was 'And The Glory of the Lord' composed?