1. Which instruments play the basso continuo? (May have been taught differently in different schools)
- Cello, double bass, organ
- Piano, double bass, violin
- Harpsichord, double bass, bassoon
- Piano, guitar, drum kit
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a feature of baroque music?
- Word painting
- Use of heavy brass section
3. Which era is 'And The Glory of the Lord' from?
4. Name the rhythmic device used in this piece
- Swung quavers
- Pedal note
5. Where would 'And The Glory of the Lord' traditionally be performed?
- Church/ Concert hall
- On the street
- Carolling door to door