- Created by: OneBananaQueen
- Created on: 17-04-15 18:32
1. Name the main texture in 'And The Glory of the Lord'
- Polyphonic/ Contrapuntal
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the rhythmic device used in this piece
- Pedal note
- Swung quavers
3. In what year was 'And The Glory of the Lord' composed?
4. Which era is 'And The Glory of the Lord' from?
5. Which instruments play the basso continuo? (May have been taught differently in different schools)
- Cello, double bass, organ
- Piano, double bass, violin
- Harpsichord, double bass, bassoon
- Piano, guitar, drum kit