1. Son of Seti I, reigned during the 19th dynasty for 66 years, often referred to as 'the great', built many cities and temples, buried in the valley of the kings?
- Rameses II
- Seti II
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the pyramid of Amenehat II located?
3. site of many temples including umm el Qa'ab, site of temple of Seti I and in it a kingslist
4. reigned during the 4th dynasty for 24 years, built at least 3 pyramids, tried to achieve the 'true' pyramid shape?
- King Snefru
- King Khufu
- King Djoser
- King Amenehat I
5. what is umm el Qa'ab?
- a royal necropolis where the pharoah's were entombed
- a temple to King Seti I
- the area where the valley of the kings is
- a rock cut tomb of an official