1. what is the name of the two main distributaries which the nile splits into?
- resietta and dameta
- damietta and rosetta
- damonetta and rosietta
- damieta and roselina
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. one of the oldest cities, 8th nome of upper Egypt, site of many temples?
3. capital of 13th nome, conflict with southern nomes in 11th dynasty meant the victory of Thebes and a decline of its importance?
4. site of rock cut tombs of provincial governors from the first intermediate period?
- Beni Hasan
5. religious and political capital of Upper Egypt at the end of the predynastic period, cult center for Horus?