1. Which spinal nerves form the roots of the brachial plexus that innervates the upper limb?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the main muscles principally responsible for adduction at the shoulder joint (clue: they're found medially).
- Latissimus Dorsi, Serratus Anterior & Pectoralis Major
- Teres Minor, Pectoralis Major & Pectoralis Minor
- Teres Major, Teres Minor & Serratus Anterior
- Latissimus Dorsi, Teres Major & Pectoralis Major
- Serratus Anterior, Teres Major & Pectoralis Minor
3. The glenohumeral joint is very mobile, but this comes at the expense of its stability. What bony injury is common at the shoulder joint?
- Fracture of the Mastoid Process
- Anterior dislocation
- Posterior dislocation
- Fracture of the Glenoid Fossa
- Fracture of the Talus
4. A patient comes into your clinic, and after a consultation, a poor Achilles reflex test and an extensive examination, you diagnose a herniation of the L5-S1 disc. What are the likely symptoms that the patient would have presented with?
- Shoulder discomfort, unable to move humerus in glenohumeral joint, swelling of soulder region
- Constant pins and needles in foot, unable to move ankle, strong eversion
- Abdominal pain & cramps, vomiting, difficulty breathing
- Tingly/sensory change over the posterior of the leg/lateral aspect of foot, ankle weakness, weak eversion
- Chest pain, difficulty breathing, wheezing
5. What is the axilla?
- A tendon
- Godzilla's cousin
- A muscle
- An anatomical space
- A ligament