1. Identify the two main muscles that are attached to the anterior of the shoulder joint and permit flexion of that joint.
- Pectoralis Major & Serratus Anterior
- Pectoralis Major & Latissimus Dorsi
- Pectoralis Major & anterior fibres of Deltoid
- Pectoralis Major & Pectoralis Minor
- Pectoralis Major & posterior fibres of Deltoid
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which spinal nerves form the superior gluteal nerve?
- L5, S1, S2
- L3, L4, L5
- L5, L6, S1
- L4, L5, S1
- L4, L5, S1, S2
3. Name the parts of the humerus and scapula that articulate with each other to form the shoulder joint
- Shaft of Humerus & Gleoid Fossa
- Head of Humerus & Coracoid Process
- Head of Humerus & Glenoid Fossa
- Shaft of Humerus & Coracoid Process
- Head of Humerus & Scapularic Fossa
4. Which ligament stabilises the sternoclavicular joint?
- Manubrioclavicular ligament
- Coracoclavicular ligament
- Acromioclavicular ligament
- Costoclavicular ligament
- Sternoclavicular ligament
5. How are dermatomes clinically examined?
- By assessing bone sensation using a chainsaw
- By assessing cutaneous sensation using a pin
- By assessing subcutaneous sensation using a scalpel
- By assessing muscular sensation using a reflex examination
- By assessing brain sensation using neurosurgery