1. Which spinal nerves form the sacral plexus?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the main muscles that cause flexion at the hip joint (clue: found anterior to the joint).
- Quadraceps Femoris & Semimembrinosus
- Illiopsoas & Biceps Femoris
- Illiopsoas & Semitendinosus
- Illiopsoas & Quadraceps Femoris
- Quadraceps Femoris & Semitendinosus
3. In relation to the shoulder and hip joints, what is the labrum?
- A section of the epiphyseal growth plate that allows the continous growth of the shoulder and hip joint
- A fibrocartilaginous ring that attaches and acts around the joint fossa to deepen it
- A ligament that attaches the 'ball' to the 'socket' and prevents slippage
- A tendon that attaches over the joint and acts to hold it in place
- A section of synovial membrane that acts over the major pressure point to reduce friction
4. The capsule that covers the long head (tendon) of biceps brachii is thickened, forming a ligament over the intertubercular groove. Name that ligament!
- Transverse humeral ligament
- Bicuspid ligament
- Bicipital ligament
- Intertubercular ligament
- Oblique ligament
5. After divisions, the brachial plexus splits into cords, classified as posterior, lateral and medial. From which trunk(s) does the lateral cord come?
- Anterior division of the superior & middle trunks
- Anterior division of the middle and inferior trunks
- Anterior division of the superior trunk
- Posterior division
- Anterior division of the inferior trunk