1. what is the origin of the tensor fascia latae?
- tuber ischi
- coxal tuber
- scapular spine
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the insertion of the deltoideus?
- caudal border of scapular spine and clavicular scapula
- clavicular scapular
- Clavicular: clavicular inscrption Scapular: Aponeurotically from scapular spine, fleshy from caudal border of scapular
- Clavicula scapular
3. What is the action of the rectus capitus dorsalis minor?
- zig zag movement
- Raises head
- lateral movement
- circular motions
4. What is the origin of the muscle trapezius?
- Temporal bone
- Nuchal crest
- Nuchal and supraspinous ligament from C2 to T10
- Nuchal and supraspinous ligament from c4 to T10
5. What is the origin of the semitendenousus
- Vertebral head: ast two sacral and first two caudal vertebra; tail fascia and sacrosciatic ligt. Pelvic head: Ventral aspect of ischial tuber
- Vertebral head: two caudal vertebra and tail fascia
- Vertebral head: Two sacral and caudal vertebra; tail fascia
- Pelvic head: ventral aspect of the ichial tuber and caudal vertebra