1. What is the origin of the biceps brachii?
- Radial tuberosity: medial collateral ligament; via lacertus fibrosus on tendon of extensor carpi radius.
- Radial tuberosity,T10- T13
- T10 to sacrum
- T11 to coccygeal vertebra
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the origin of the semitendenousus
- Pelvic head: ventral aspect of the ichial tuber and caudal vertebra
- Vertebral head: ast two sacral and first two caudal vertebra; tail fascia and sacrosciatic ligt. Pelvic head: Ventral aspect of ischial tuber
- Vertebral head: Two sacral and caudal vertebra; tail fascia
- Vertebral head: two caudal vertebra and tail fascia
3. what is the origin of the tensor fascia latae?
- scapular spine
- coxal tuber
- tuber ischi
4. What is the origin of the muscle trapezius?
- Nuchal crest
- Nuchal and supraspinous ligament from c4 to T10
- Nuchal and supraspinous ligament from C2 to T10
- Temporal bone
5. What is the action of the rectus capitus dorsalis minor?
- zig zag movement
- Raises head
- lateral movement
- circular motions