1. In anaerobic respiration in animals, lactate needs to be _____ back into pyruvate
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Anaerobic respiration in plants and microorganisms produce
3. Anaerobic respiration in animals occur as a means of overcoming a tempory shortage of
4. When does anaerobic respiration happen?
- In the absense of O2
- In the absense of CO2
- In the presense of O2
- In the presense of CO2
5. What stage of respiration occurs in anaerobic respiration?
- Electron Transport Chain
- Link Chain Reaction
- Krebs Cycle