1. What decisions are made in criminal law?
- Guilty or not guilty
- Liable or not liable
- Wins or loses case
- Prison or freedom
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What sort of names would you see in criminal courts?
- R v Lloyd; DPP v Lloyd
- HRH v Lloyd; CPS v Lloyd
- R v Lloyd; S v Lloyd
- Jones v Lloyd; XYZ Ltd v Lloyd
3. What are the powers of criminal courts?
- Fine, discharge, community order, relocation
- Home arrest, community order, discharge, prison
- Prison, fine, community order, discharge
- Prison, fine, curfew, discharge
4. What is the purpose of a criminal trial?
- To compensate individuals
- To decide if the defendant is guilty
- To decide if there has been a breach of rights
- To create new precedents
5. What is the standard of proof needed in criminal cases?
- On the balance of doubt
- Beyond all doubt
- Beyond reasonable doubt
- On the balance of probabilities