1. What decisions are made in criminal law?
- Guilty or not guilty
- Liable or not liable
- Wins or loses case
- Prison or freedom
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the standard of proof needed in criminal cases?
- On the balance of doubt
- Beyond all doubt
- Beyond reasonable doubt
- On the balance of probabilities
3. What is the person starting a criminal trial called?
4. What is the purpose of Criminal Law?
- To punish offenders, protect society and reduce nationwide crime levels
- To maintain law and order, protect society and compensate individuals
- To maintain law and order, punish offenders and protect society
- To maintain law and order, punish offenders and uphold individual's rights
5. Who make the decisions in criminal cases?
- Magistrates or Jury
- Judge and Jury
- Magistrates and Jury