1. What is the standard of proof needed in criminal cases?
- On the balance of probabilities
- On the balance of doubt
- Beyond reasonable doubt
- Beyond all doubt
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What decisions are made in criminal law?
- Prison or freedom
- Guilty or not guilty
- Wins or loses case
- Liable or not liable
3. What is the person starting a criminal trial called?
4. What is double liability?
- Where two actions are prosecuted in the same court
- Where one action is in breach of two types of law
- Where one action affects two people
- Where two actions are in breach of one law
5. What are the powers of criminal courts?
- Prison, fine, community order, discharge
- Prison, fine, curfew, discharge
- Fine, discharge, community order, relocation
- Home arrest, community order, discharge, prison