1. What is double liability?
- Where one action is in breach of two types of law
- Where one action affects two people
- Where two actions are prosecuted in the same court
- Where two actions are in breach of one law
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the person starting a criminal trial called?
3. What sort of names would you see in criminal courts?
- HRH v Lloyd; CPS v Lloyd
- R v Lloyd; DPP v Lloyd
- Jones v Lloyd; XYZ Ltd v Lloyd
- R v Lloyd; S v Lloyd
4. What are the powers of criminal courts?
- Home arrest, community order, discharge, prison
- Prison, fine, community order, discharge
- Fine, discharge, community order, relocation
- Prison, fine, curfew, discharge
5. Who starts a criminal trial?
- The victims of crime
- The State, usually through the CPS
- The CPS alone
- The State, never through the CPS