1. What courts hear criminal cases?
- Supreme Court or Crown Court
- County Court or Magistrates' Court
- Magistrates' Court or Crown Court
- Magistrates' Court or High Court
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the standard of proof needed in criminal cases?
- On the balance of probabilities
- On the balance of doubt
- Beyond reasonable doubt
- Beyond all doubt
3. What is the person starting a criminal trial called?
4. Who make the decisions in criminal cases?
- Magistrates and Jury
- Magistrates or Jury
- Judge and Jury
5. Who starts a criminal trial?
- The State, usually through the CPS
- The victims of crime
- The State, never through the CPS
- The CPS alone