1. What was the point for the inspector to be at the Birling's house?
- To get them to admit to what they had done
- To hunt down Dan Blades, son of Ali Blades.
- Because he heard about the group **** that was taking place.
- He was tryna sell them mi sold PPI
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Are you gunna pass your English GCSE because of this question?
- Yeah sure why not
- No ******* kill me now with the toaster
- Yeah if my meds dont wear off
- Maybe but im not from England so idc
3. Finish the sentence: Mrs Birling likes to be________
- Caught watching **** on her Ultra HD plasma screen TV, 50 inches
- Not be responsible for the part she took in the crime
- Treated like a slave by Arthur
- Taken advantage of while she sleeps
4. Who killed Eva/ Daisy
- Tyrone the black dude in the background of the play
- Eric when he was drunk
- Everyone played a part
- The Inspector
5. How many characters are in the entire play?
- 1 the inspector
- 2 Mr and Mrs Birling
- Like 12
Similar English Literature resources: