1. Name the thing that Gerald did to Eva Smith?
- Gave her a flat and money to live on and kept for her 6 months but after that left her and went to get engaged to Sheila.
- Left her homeless on the street.
- Introduced her to his family and made her live in his house but she had to work as a servant.
- Gave her enough money so she can go on a holiday.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What kind of reaction do we see when Mr Birling first finds out that a girl commited suicide in the Infirmary?
- He doesn't care
3. Does Eric and Sheila change?
- They go from being good to bad.
- They go from being sensible to naughty.
- Yes, they go from immature to being responsible.
- They go from being rude to insolent.
4. Why did Gerald go out of the house to 'cool off' regarding what happened to Eva Smith?
- He wanted to get away from the suicide business.
- He was feeling devastated because she died and he was blind to see it.
- He wanted to see if Inspector Goole was a real or fake police officer.
- He wanted to clear his head.
5. Why did Mrs Birling refuse Eva Smith/Daisy Renton when she came for help in her charity?
- She was a working class woman.
- Because Eva was ugly
- Because Eva called herself Mrs Birling
- Mrs Birling found out that Eva was pregnant with Eric's child and was furious
Similar English Literature resources: