1. Did Sheila change of what happened to Eva Smith?
- Yes, she blames herself for the whole incident and takes responsiblity.
- No, she doesn't care.
- After the Inspector left, she became pleased because the Inspector was a fake.
- Lik Mr Birling, she wanted to pay Eva's death with money
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Inspector Goole come and tried to make them confees their actions and accept responsiblity?
- There was a mystery and he wanted to find out.
- No reason.
- Because he wanted to make them aware of their actions and accept what they did. Also to tell them that, it is wrong to treat other people in a bad way, just because they're a certain something e.g lower class or poor.
- Because there was a death in their area and he wanted to blame them.
3. Why did Mrs Birling refuse Eva Smith/Daisy Renton when she came for help in her charity?
- Mrs Birling found out that Eva was pregnant with Eric's child and was furious
- Because Eva called herself Mrs Birling
- Because Eva was ugly
- She was a working class woman.
4. Name the thing that Gerald did to Eva Smith?
- Gave her enough money so she can go on a holiday.
- Gave her a flat and money to live on and kept for her 6 months but after that left her and went to get engaged to Sheila.
- Introduced her to his family and made her live in his house but she had to work as a servant.
- Left her homeless on the street.
5. Why did Gerald go out of the house to 'cool off' regarding what happened to Eva Smith?
- He wanted to get away from the suicide business.
- He was feeling devastated because she died and he was blind to see it.
- He wanted to see if Inspector Goole was a real or fake police officer.
- He wanted to clear his head.