1. Does Eric and Sheila change?
- They go from being good to bad.
- Yes, they go from immature to being responsible.
- They go from being rude to insolent.
- They go from being sensible to naughty.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Mrs Birling refuse Eva Smith/Daisy Renton when she came for help in her charity?
- She was a working class woman.
- Because Eva called herself Mrs Birling
- Mrs Birling found out that Eva was pregnant with Eric's child and was furious
- Because Eva was ugly
3. Why did Gerald go out of the house to 'cool off' regarding what happened to Eva Smith?
- He wanted to get away from the suicide business.
- He was feeling devastated because she died and he was blind to see it.
- He wanted to see if Inspector Goole was a real or fake police officer.
- He wanted to clear his head.
4. What kind of reaction do we see when Mr Birling first finds out that a girl commited suicide in the Infirmary?
- He doesn't care
5. At what time of period did Inspector Calls was set?
- 1900 to 2005.
- 1912 to 1945.
- 1650 to 1711.
- 1987 to 1998.