1. At what time of period did Inspector Calls was set?
- 1912 to 1945.
- 1987 to 1998.
- 1650 to 1711.
- 1900 to 2005.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Does Eric and Sheila change?
- They go from being sensible to naughty.
- They go from being rude to insolent.
- Yes, they go from immature to being responsible.
- They go from being good to bad.
3. Why is Eric not seen much in the play?
- Mr Birling found out that he drinks and stole money from his office and kicked him out.
- He doesn't like to be seen with his family but going out and being drunk.
- Becuase he feels isolated from his family.
- He got kicked out from the house.
4. Why did Inspector Goole come and tried to make them confees their actions and accept responsiblity?
- No reason.
- Because there was a death in their area and he wanted to blame them.
- Because he wanted to make them aware of their actions and accept what they did. Also to tell them that, it is wrong to treat other people in a bad way, just because they're a certain something e.g lower class or poor.
- There was a mystery and he wanted to find out.
5. Did Sheila change of what happened to Eva Smith?
- Lik Mr Birling, she wanted to pay Eva's death with money
- No, she doesn't care.
- Yes, she blames herself for the whole incident and takes responsiblity.
- After the Inspector left, she became pleased because the Inspector was a fake.