1. Why is Eric not seen much in the play?
- He doesn't like to be seen with his family but going out and being drunk.
- Becuase he feels isolated from his family.
- Mr Birling found out that he drinks and stole money from his office and kicked him out.
- He got kicked out from the house.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the thing that Gerald did to Eva Smith?
- Gave her enough money so she can go on a holiday.
- Gave her a flat and money to live on and kept for her 6 months but after that left her and went to get engaged to Sheila.
- Introduced her to his family and made her live in his house but she had to work as a servant.
- Left her homeless on the street.
3. Does Eric and Sheila change?
- Yes, they go from immature to being responsible.
- They go from being sensible to naughty.
- They go from being rude to insolent.
- They go from being good to bad.
4. What kind of reaction do we see when Mr Birling first finds out that a girl commited suicide in the Infirmary?
- He doesn't care
5. What does Mr Birling call his workers?
- Hardworking employers
- Cheap labour
- Helpful people