1. Why did Inspector Goole come and tried to make them confees their actions and accept responsiblity?
- There was a mystery and he wanted to find out.
- No reason.
- Because he wanted to make them aware of their actions and accept what they did. Also to tell them that, it is wrong to treat other people in a bad way, just because they're a certain something e.g lower class or poor.
- Because there was a death in their area and he wanted to blame them.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Mr Birling call his workers?
- Cheap labour
- Hardworking employers
- Helpful people
3. Name the thing that Gerald did to Eva Smith?
- Gave her enough money so she can go on a holiday.
- Left her homeless on the street.
- Gave her a flat and money to live on and kept for her 6 months but after that left her and went to get engaged to Sheila.
- Introduced her to his family and made her live in his house but she had to work as a servant.
4. Does Eric and Sheila change?
- They go from being good to bad.
- They go from being sensible to naughty.
- Yes, they go from immature to being responsible.
- They go from being rude to insolent.
5. At what time of period did Inspector Calls was set?
- 1900 to 2005.
- 1987 to 1998.
- 1912 to 1945.
- 1650 to 1711.