1. What the plays moral message?
- we should think of others, work together and be treated equally
- women should be treated equally
- we should all be responsible for everything
- we should feel bed about everything
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where was J B Priestly born?
3. What town is it set in?
4. What was the purpose of the play?
- to give a view about the workplace
- to give a moral message - socialism
- to give a communist view
- there wasnt one
5. When was the play written?
Similar English Literature resources: