1. When was the play written?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the purpose of the play?
- to give a moral message - socialism
- to give a view about the workplace
- there wasnt one
- to give a communist view
3. What the plays moral message?
- women should be treated equally
- we should think of others, work together and be treated equally
- we should feel bed about everything
- we should all be responsible for everything
4. What town is it set in?
5. Where was J B Priestly born?
Similar English Literature resources: