1. What is the role of Inspector Goole?
- To educate the Birlings and Gerald about social responsibility.
- To take money from them for Evas death.
- To persuade Sheila and Gerald not to marry.
- To inform Mr Birling he's wrong about the Titanic and the World War.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Sheila do to Eva?
- Didn't let her talk to/about her.
- Got her fired from Milwards.
- Threw an item at her.
- Ordered her around in a bar.
3. What did Mrs Birling do to Eva?
- She bullied her.
- She forced her to leave her house because she wasn't paying the right amount of money for rent.
- She refused to help her and give her support.
- She didn't serve her the right alcohol.
4. What did Gerald do to Eva?
- He never contacted her after two summers.
- He helped her, for his own benefit, before leaving her.
- He ignored her.
- He gave her a ring that she didn't like.
5. What did Eric do to Eva?
- He never gave her the money she needed/wanted.
- He got her pregnant.
- He refused to help her.
- He injured her severely.