1. What did Gerald do to Eva?
- He helped her, for his own benefit, before leaving her.
- He gave her a ring that she didn't like.
- He ignored her.
- He never contacted her after two summers.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the role of Inspector Goole?
- To educate the Birlings and Gerald about social responsibility.
- To take money from them for Evas death.
- To persuade Sheila and Gerald not to marry.
- To inform Mr Birling he's wrong about the Titanic and the World War.
3. What is the play about?
- Morality, responsibility and socialism.
- Marriage and love.
- A family at war.
- Eric telling the family about his adventure in London.
4. What did Mrs Birling do to Eva?
- She refused to help her and give her support.
- She didn't serve her the right alcohol.
- She bullied her.
- She forced her to leave her house because she wasn't paying the right amount of money for rent.
5. Which generation feels guilty for their actions?
- Younger generation - Eric and Sheila.
- Older generation - Mr/s Birling and Gerald.
- All of them.
- None of them.