- Created by: Wika1
- Created on: 04-05-18 12:28
1. What did Sheila do to Eva?
- Got her fired from Milwards.
- Didn't let her talk to/about her.
- Ordered her around in a bar.
- Threw an item at her.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Eva die?
- Stabbed herself.
- Drank disinfectant.
- Drowned in the sea.
- Jumped off a bridge.
3. What is the role of Inspector Goole?
- To inform Mr Birling he's wrong about the Titanic and the World War.
- To educate the Birlings and Gerald about social responsibility.
- To persuade Sheila and Gerald not to marry.
- To take money from them for Evas death.
4. What did Gerald do to Eva?
- He never contacted her after two summers.
- He gave her a ring that she didn't like.
- He helped her, for his own benefit, before leaving her.
- He ignored her.
5. What did Mr Birling do to Eva?
- He fired her from Birling Company.
- He took her to a bar and got her drunk.
- He didn't help her.
- He closed the Birling Company where she worked at.