- Created by: MariaC5
- Created on: 23-04-18 16:36
1. An anapsid skull has how many post orbital openings behind each eye?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. A diapsid skull has how many post orbital openings behind each eye?
3. What is an amnion?
- A food source for amphibians
- A membranous sac enclosing the developing embryo
- A mantle cavity where gas exchange takes place
4. More post-orbital openings behind each eye allows muscles to expand and lengthen
5. What disease is really threatening amphibians?
- Honeybush fungus
- Chytrid fungus