1. The products of the overall diazonisation are
- Benenediazonium Chloride and 2H2O
- Pheynldiazonium Chloride and 2H20
- Benezenediazonium Bromide and 2H20
- Phenoldiazonium Chloride and 2H20
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Are amines volatile?
3. How to make nitrous acid in situ
- Sodium Chloride and water
- Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2) and HCl
- Nitric acid and HCl
- Sodium Nitrate (NaNO3) and HCl
4. Are they acidic or basic?
- Weak bases
- Strong bases
- Weak acids
- Strong acids
5. Are amines soluble in water?
- Yes - like ammonia
- Yes - unlike ammonia
- No - like ammonia
- No - unlike ammonia