1. The products of the overall diazonisation are
- Pheynldiazonium Chloride and 2H20
- Benezenediazonium Bromide and 2H20
- Benenediazonium Chloride and 2H2O
- Phenoldiazonium Chloride and 2H20
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Amine + acid makes?
- An ammonium salt only
- An ammonium salt and Hal
- An ammonium salt and water
- An ammonium salt and hydrogen
3. Are amines volatile?
4. Products of a coupling reaction
- Azo dye, NaCl and H20
- Azo dye and NaCl
- Azo stain, KCl and H20
- Azo dye and H20
5. Are amines soluble in water?
- Yes - unlike ammonia
- Yes - like ammonia
- No - unlike ammonia
- No - like ammonia
Similar Chemistry resources: