1. Why did they have to believe in manifest destiny?
- The president told them that they had to
- They didn't
- If they didn't they were going against america and gods will
- It was the only way to justify what they did to the Indians
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the mormons treat the Indians?
- The Indians were savages
- They same way they treated the gentiles
- As equals
- They were superior
3. Who brought Cattle to america?
- They were already there
- european ranchers
4. Why did the missionaires move west?
- There was no one left to convert in the east
- To make money out of the new settlers
- They wanted to convert the Indians
- Wanted land to themselves
5. What part of the buffalo did they use to make soap?
- The tounge
- The heart
- The fat
- The gall
Similar History resources: