1. How did volunteers on the reservations make matters worse?
- Went on killing sprees
- They lacked discipline and were politically motivated
- They didn't know how go to negotiate
- They made it better
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were the first non-indians to travel west?
- The Cowboys
- The mountain men
- The settlers
- The mormons
3. Why were armed gaurds hired by coach companies?
- To protect themsleves from the buffalo
- In case the indians attacked
- In case of robberies
- They weren't
4. Which indian tribe were dangerous to the mountain men?
5. What kind of attacks did the Mormons launch on the on coming troops?
- Guerrilla attacks
- They ran away
- They surrendered
- Everyone charged at them
Similar History resources: