1. How long would it take to take down and pack a tipi?
- all day
- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 2 minutes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did they have to believe in manifest destiny?
- The president told them that they had to
- If they didn't they were going against america and gods will
- It was the only way to justify what they did to the Indians
- They didn't
3. What political factor led to lawlessness?
- People carried guns
- A shortage of enforcing officers
- There was no lawlessness
- There were no political factors
4. Why did individuals go to battle?
- They were told to by the council
- Gain wealth, personal glory, they wanted to kill the enemy
- Prove bravery, gain wealth, test their spiritual power, increase their tribal standing
- Steal their horses so that they can not hunt, prove their skills to become chief
5. Why were armed gaurds hired by coach companies?
- They weren't
- To protect themsleves from the buffalo
- In case of robberies
- In case the indians attacked
Similar History resources: