1. What counter measures were enforced to stop train robberies?
- There was none
- Stronger doors and armed guards
- Better weapons
- Fences around the train line
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the cattle barons conviction for this attack?
- They only recieved 1 month in prison
- Vigilantes got to them first
- They were never convicted
- The were to be sentenced to death
3. When did little Crow launch an attack on the Indian Agency?
4. Why were the sioux painted with different colours?
- Magical colours were believed to protect you in battle
- They thought that it would scare the enemy
- Showed their previous victories
- They thought that they looked cool
5. Why were the Sheriffs unaffective?
- People were not scared of them
- They had too much land to cover
- They didn't care about their job
- They were affective
Similar History resources: