1. What artificial advantage did the Indians have over the Whites in the battle of little bighorn?
- They had better weapons - winchester repeating rifles
- They could communicate via telephone
- They didn't have one
- They had infra red detectors to tell them people were coming
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which fort did little crow fail to capture?
- Fort Laramiie
- Fort Ridgely
- New Ulm
- Fort Sumner
3. How did the Railroad help with the move to the Plains?
- Easier to get their, could buy cheap land at the edge of the railroad
- It didn't
- The noise was familiar
- People didn't like the trains so got off early so had to settle on the plains
4. What confused the settlers about the sioux decision making?
- Only the chiefs and elders made decisions
- They were not obligated to follow
- They all made the decision
- The band were forced to follow
5. Who stopped 303 Indians from being killed?
- Sitting Bull
- The Indian affairs bureau
- Abraham Lincoln
- The Sheriff
Similar History resources: