1. What is the name given to the cowboy who rides at the back of the herd?
- The Wrangler
- The Point Rider
- The Drag Rider
- The Trail Boss
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why were Jim Averill and Ella Watson killed?
- He called cattle barons land grabbers and she accepted cattle as payment
- He was a rustler and she didn't tell on him
- She was an illegal prostitue who he set up jobs for
- Jim had an arguement with the cattle barons over his land
3. How would the outside of the tipi be decorated?
- Images of the great spirit
- It wouldn't be
- With scenes showing their bravery in battle or war
- Buffalo paintings
4. How did the ranchers gain land?
- They stole it
- Any unfenced land could be claimed as their own
- The bought it from the homesteaders
- They were given it by the government
5. Which hills were especially sacred to the sioux?
- Sierra Nevada
- Rocky Mountains
- Black Hills
- Wolf Mountains
Similar History resources: