1. What did the ban on dances and ceremonies mean?
- The were now atheists
- Many converted to christians
- They were persecuted for practicing them
- They remained faithful to their spirit
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the Indians react when the europeans brought diseases?
- They attacked the europeans
- They stayed put and worked up an immune system
- They moved to the great plains as they had no resistance to the diseases
- They all died
3. What was Abilene advertised as?
- A free lodging
- Capital city
- A shipping point for cattle
- A fun place
4. How did the sioux children learn?
- Boys and Girls were taught to hunt using bows and arrows
- From their parents
- They had to learn how to survive by themselves
- They went to school
5. When was the peak in cattle ranching?
- 1880 - 1885
- there wasn't one
- 1880 - 1890
Similar History resources: