- Created by: revisionwlucas
- Created on: 07-06-18 21:30
1. How many wagons and people did the Donner Party have?
- 30 Wagons, 100 People
- 30 Wagons, 200 People
- 60 Wagons, 300 People
- 50 Wagons, 400 People
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the mormon party leader?
- Christian Jones
- Brigham Young
- Norman Mormon
- Joseph Smith
3. When was the 'Indian Trade and Intercourse Act'?
4. What was manifest destiny?
- Gods will that white Americans should settle across America
- Gods will that Indians should kill all whites
- Gods will that white Americans should kill all Indians
- Gods will that Indians should settle across America
- The destiny of manifest
5. What did the Indian Appropriations Act include?
- Allowing whites to take Indians land without asking
- Moving Indians away from the frontier
- Allowing whites to dab on them haters *fire emoji*
- Moving Indians on to smaller reservations
- Allowing whites to kill Indians
Similar History resources: