1. Which of the following is not a common perspective on the content of American politics?
- bluff realism
- sociological determinism
- historical institutionalism
- new politics perspectives
- american exceptionalism
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. The size of the American government measured by expenditure has doubled since?
3. Who argues that 'the tyranny of unanimity' is worse than the 'tyranny of the majority'?
- De Tocqueville
4. WHo argues that 'the critical absence has not been comparative and international perspectives themselves but rather the failure of comparative history to transcend the boundaries of nationalist historiography'?
5. Who shows that the origin of exceptionalism lay in the merger of the republican and millenial traditions that formed in historical writing?