1. Which of the following is not a theory of exceptionalism?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who shows that the origin of exceptionalism lay in the merger of the republican and millenial traditions that formed in historical writing?
3. The size of the American government measured by expenditure has doubled since?
4. For what percent of its history did the US declare most of its population ineligible for full American citizenship solely because of their race, original nationality, or gender?
5. WHo argues that 'the critical absence has not been comparative and international perspectives themselves but rather the failure of comparative history to transcend the boundaries of nationalist historiography'?