1. Which of the following is not a common perspective on the content of American politics?
- bluff realism
- historical institutionalism
- american exceptionalism
- new politics perspectives
- sociological determinism
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. The size of the American government measured by expenditure has doubled since?
3. What was unique about the UK workforce before 1920?
- only country where service class was larger than working class
- unusual levels of interjob mobility
4. Who shows that the origin of exceptionalism lay in the merger of the republican and millenial traditions that formed in historical writing?
5. Which of the following is not a theory of exceptionalism?