1. What is Hamilton's rule?
- r b > c with r= coefficient to relatedness. B = benefit to group of species. C= cost to the donar
- r b> c with r = coefficient to relatedness. b= benefit to the recipient. c= cost to the donor
- r c > b with r = degree of shared genes. B= benefit to the donor. C= cost to the recipient
- A & B
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can it be argued that altruism is not pro evolutionary?
- Overtime human beings and other species have evolved to be self sufficient
- None of the above
- It is not evolutionary stable strategy ESS
- If all humans and species did altruistic acts our species would fail to flourish
3. What is the best way to win Tit for Tat
- Cooperate first and forgive near the end of the game
- Cooperate on the first move & always be forgiving
- Cooperate first and forgive every other go
- Cooperate last and hold grudges
4. In Hamilton's opinion, how should reproductive success be measured?
- Types of species
- At the level of the genes not the species, group or individual
- Those we share less genes with, the individual and groups
- In relation to the individual you show an altruistic act
5. What is the coefficient of relatedness between two siblings?
- 75 percent or 0.75
- 50 percent or 0.5
- 25 percent or 0.25
- 100 percent