1. In Hamilton's opinion, how should reproductive success be measured?
- At the level of the genes not the species, group or individual
- In relation to the individual you show an altruistic act
- Those we share less genes with, the individual and groups
- Types of species
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Hamilton's rule?
- A & B
- r b> c with r = coefficient to relatedness. b= benefit to the recipient. c= cost to the donor
- r b > c with r= coefficient to relatedness. B = benefit to group of species. C= cost to the donar
- r c > b with r = degree of shared genes. B= benefit to the donor. C= cost to the recipient
3. What is Altruism?
- The hinderance if reproductive success to the recipient
- The process in which all humans do a self sacrificing act
- Self sacrificing behaviour - the donor incurs reproductive cost (c) while the recipient incurs reproductive benefit (b)
- The survival of one species through sacrificing resources
4. What is the coefficient of relatedness between two siblings?
- 75 percent or 0.75
- 100 percent
- 50 percent or 0.5
- 25 percent or 0.25
5. What is the best way to win Tit for Tat
- Cooperate on the first move & always be forgiving
- Cooperate first and forgive near the end of the game
- Cooperate last and hold grudges
- Cooperate first and forgive every other go