1. What is the coefficient of relatedness between two siblings?
- 100 percent
- 50 percent or 0.5
- 75 percent or 0.75
- 25 percent or 0.25
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can it be argued that altruism is not pro evolutionary?
- It is not evolutionary stable strategy ESS
- None of the above
- If all humans and species did altruistic acts our species would fail to flourish
- Overtime human beings and other species have evolved to be self sufficient
3. What is the key concept of the Darwinian theory?
- Survival of the strongest
- Survival of the weak not strong
- Survival of fittest and reproductive sucess
- Species survival through the death of competing species
4. What is Altruism?
- Self sacrificing behaviour - the donor incurs reproductive cost (c) while the recipient incurs reproductive benefit (b)
- The process in which all humans do a self sacrificing act
- The survival of one species through sacrificing resources
- The hinderance if reproductive success to the recipient
5. What is the best way to win Tit for Tat
- Cooperate first and forgive near the end of the game
- Cooperate on the first move & always be forgiving
- Cooperate first and forgive every other go
- Cooperate last and hold grudges